(chapter 28) A broken home.

File#28

Warning- teensy bit of suggestive stuff

"Tap! Tap! Tap!" Went the window, causing my skin to crackle with invisible heat. I was burning, Burning, burning like a lit fuse as I glanced at my alarm clock with tired eyes.

4:27am.

lying on my side, I Bit my lip painfully as the tapping became thumping, thump, thump thumping that made my head split open like a huge, bloody gash.
It made me want to tear every single hair from my head. Before scratching the raw, pinkened skin until it bled. perhaps I would enjoy it.

They are pounding now. I don't look. I can't look. I try to go back to sleep but I can't. Not with this noise plaguing my every waking minute. Not after what happened last time.
No. Never again.

I stare up at the ceiling, trying with very little success to commit every last inch to memory while I still can. The copious amount of cracks and scratches that litter the walls are very much like my own...it feels nice to have a friend.

...

I was shrouded to the chin in blankets, just a head and one arm popping out of a bulging cocoon of body heat. I felt the sheen of sweat on my forehead like clingfilm, making me ever more reluctant to step out of bed and face the inevitable biting cold.

The sky swirled outside, a blizzard of stars filling my vision as I wrestled with the bed sheets.

Maybe it's all just a bad dream....

Shrugging away the chill, I walked sleepily to the window and fumbled with the lock, being hit with a blast of cold air almost instantly. I shivered. It was like he was a beast in the darkness, riving and slobbering all over my front porch like some dirty street mutt. Eyes all aglow Like that one ABBA song.

I hummed the words in my head as he scaled the drainpipe.

{Present Tense}

Soon enough, he's beside me- coughing and spluttering with great gusto as I hang his coat up feebly.

He glares at me.

"Took you long enough," he scoffs, lying spread eagled on my bed as I mutter a stream of desperate apologises.

He laughs.

"Well, what you waiting for? Slut. Strip for me."

{back to past tense}

His gaze turned to one of lust as he moved to play with the hem of my boxers- while I just wavered helplessly.

I still wasn't fully awake, my legs swaying pitifully as I willed them to keep me standing. Willed my eyes to stay open as I surveyed the tall boy in front of me.

My boy.

Sighing, I nodded meekly as I began to undo my belt, causing him to spring into action and help me-a dumb grin plastered on his face.

Oh how I loved and despised that grin. The one that made me fizz with anger and melt like jelly at the same time.

The one that made me fall in love with him over, and over, and over again.

He began to pull my shirt off.

I love him.

He bit and kissed roughly down my neck as I faded in and out of consciousness.