Chapter three

~ FIVE YEARS LATER ~

Bloom's POV

I watched as Stella zipped her 2nd luggage, her golden hair falling in the process. She looked as bright and beautiful as ever, spotting a white long sleeved T-shirt written in bold black ' BEING ME ' and a long black bootlegged pants with black strapped sandals.

I strolled across the room to her with a smile and helped her with the bags she'd carry along. We headed downstairs where our friends and her parents where waiting.

She went straight to her parents and hugged them one by one. They were talking quietly and had smiles on their faces.

I turned to Sky standing besides me. He had a smile plastered on his handsome face. I can tell he was happy for Stella. Back then 2 years ago, when Stella had a breakdown because of Brandon and was in hospital diagnosed with dehydration disorder, her parents were so supportive of her. All of us were. Then Stella went to normal after hard years but she wasn't the Stella she was before Brandon left. No more excessive shopping and parties, no more squealing and flirting. She was a new person. Not the extroverted one she was before. She was now in between intro and extra. Even her style of clothing changed, from ripped jean shorts and crop tops that she made us wear, to black bootlegged pants and coats. Then all of us went to our normal style of clothing. Even her hair styles that went from curly and gipsy to straightened and pony tailed. Even messy can do now. I bet that breakup left her broken and I understood.

My best friend Stella, had given up her career to be a fashion designer. And that was really saying something! She had then wanted to be more of an office girl or lawyer or even a policewoman can suit her. We've stayed with her for so many years and on that day she was moving out of our comfort zones and going to Texas to fulfil her NEW dreams. Some of our friends had already moved-- like Flora and Helia. Maybe to get their own house and get jobs, and get married.
They would eventually move out of this house, and it would be Sky and I left. I had gazed as Stella turned to us and opened her arms for a group hug for all her friends.

"I'll miss you guys." She mumbled, "Thank you."

"It won't be the same without you Stella. Especially since Flora and Helia left." Aisha smiled.

"No more Stella parties." Musa laughed and we all joined.

Stella faked a frown. "For your information Musa, I stopped partying a long time ago." She pouted.

"Right." Musa used her fingers to zip her lips.

"I love you guys." Stella said as we let go of her.

"We return the feeling. I guess all of us have to leave eventually, to get jobs and houses, and get married." Riven shrugged.

Stella smiled slightly as if her mind was somewhere else. Aunty Luna smiled at us.

"Well yes that's true Riven. Eventually Musa would have to marry you and have a baby." She laughed.

We all laughed at that. Musa had thought she was a boy and wasn't sure about her love for Riven. Riven really never got tired of showing her how much he loved her.

"Anyways. Stella, take care of yourself there. Take your medication on time." Uncle Radius said at his daughter, recovering from his wife's joke.

"Aye aye father." Stella perked up and put a stern look on her face.

"And call or face time us ALL THE TIME." Sky emphasized strictly.

"And don't ever forget us." I added that with an emotional voice. Everyone ' awwed ' and group hugged again.

Sky raised his hand towards his eye and wiped a tear, whether it was fake or real, I still don't  know to this day.

"Sky, stop being soooo melodramatic." Stella dragged out tiredly and laughed, making us laugh too.

"Stella's right. You gonna give our child that gene." I hit his arm playfully.

Tecna looked up from a strange device she and Timmy designed. "And as I've calculated, there's 99.9 percent for that to happen."

We laughed and Stella nodded vigorously.

"Guys I have to go. If we keep laughing I'll never leave. The plane takes off at about 11h00. And it's 8."

"Well the airport is nearby. We can drive you there and reach early." Timmy gestured with his hands.

Stella nodded and hugged her parents one last time. They weren't coming with to the airport because of some work. Sky, Tecna, Aisha, Riven and I had accompanied Stella. In the way Sky got some food and a 2 litre water bottle for Stella followed by a paragraph about the importance of water for her health.

"Sky the doctor diagnosed me with that in about 5 years ago." She frowned at the memory.

"Does this mean you're okay now? No I don't think so. Without even an ounce of water in a bottle for a minute, your condition will deteriorate. Now promise me that you'll carry water wherever you go in Texas."

Stella rolled her eyes. "What you said just dehydrated me."

"Stella." Aisha dragged out her name, with warning.

"Okayyy. I promise Sky." Saying this, we were already arriving at the airport.

Stella sighed as Riven parked the car and checked the time. It was time for her to go. A memory of Stella and I partying wildly resurfaced in my head. Back then Stella was full of light and life. But now Stella was kind of dull and empty. The Stella before wouldn't let us dress up in our own clothes, especially Musa. She thought our clothes were not fashionable and out of trend. She used to say that we needed ' The Stella Makeover '. I watched my best friend make her way towards the entrance of the airport full of people and dispersed in the crowd. I had hoped that she would have a good and successful life there and forget what MY cousin did to her. Sometimes I felt responsible for hurting Stella because Brandon was my cousin. Sky vowed to hate Brandon for his entire life. Me too, even the others. Although, it was kind of hard for me. It was hard for Sky too, because Brandon was practically his brother. But you couldn't help hate him. And I kept wondering where he was and who he left Stella for.