Chapter one

Stella's POV

I watched him swing his arms everywhere as he walked, heading towards our room. He looked so angry and pissed, and this wasn't  like him at all. Today would end up in heartbreak for sure.

"Please stop Brandon." I huffed, trying to catch up with his pace, nearly in the verge of tears.

He didn't listen to me instead he pulled out a suitcase and ripped his clothes from the wardrobe. The girls all tried to calm me down while the guys tried to stop Brandon from what he was doing.

"Brandon, will you tell us what is going on?! Please don't be so melodramatic." Sky tried talking to his best friend.

"Sky, I will never be more melodramatic than you. Now just leave! This is between Stella and I."

I stepped in the front and turned Brandon to face me. I looked at his incredibly handsome and expertly sculptured face with glassy eyes. I didn't know why he would just want to break up with me suddenly? Yesterday, back then,  all seemed fine just like all the other days did.

"Brandon, please tell me what I did instead of just declaring our break up like that." My voice broke and a tear escaped.

His next words slapped me like hell. It was as if a bunch of bricks were thrown over me, it was as if God declared that I'd be going to hell in the judgment day.

"I simply don't love you anymore Stella, that's it. I can't deal with you anymore. Being with you feels like I'm a henpecked husband; you drag me everywhere, you call me saying that there is an emergency when you simply want to go shopping. And I have to leave everything important behind just for you. I let you have everything and yet it seems as if I'm not enough for you. It is clear that you are selfish! You don't care about me or our relationship! Then why should I waste my time with you, huh? I'm tired Stella."

"Brandon i... I put my energy into this relationship, I..." I couldn't speak since I was too choked up.

Was he breaking up with me for no reason? I watched him hurriedly stuff his clothes and other things in his bag. He took everything that belonged to him and left all the fashionable gifts I got him. He left our photo album, anything that included me. I began releasing the sob in my throat. How could he possibly leave me? He promised to stay with me... He said he loved me...

What on Earth had I done?

Taking his bags and luggage's, he walked to the door passing me and our childhood friends. I ran after him while crying. I never thought he'd do this to me. He was moving so fast, and I followed him while wailing and shouting his name. My friends following behind. All of them calling his name.

When we reached the kitchen at the front door entrance, Brandon turned around looking at all of us.

"Stella, it's over." He said while looking at me in the eyes. Then his gaze went to look at the others.

Then he left.

I screamed his name so loud repeatedly, so loud that I was quite sure the whole world heard. I swayed on my feet and fell down on the floor. The girls kneeled down to try and console me but nothing could possibly do that. Brandon left me, and I couldn't do anything about it. Was it because I was dumb and all I knew was fashion and makeup? Was it because I used to drag him hours and hours for shopping? I just didn't know what I did wrong, and I screamed loudly. I felt like I was going crazy. My head was spinning, I would blackout anytime soon for sure.

"Stella get up please." Bloom rubbed my arm but I just kept crying. The tears couldn't stop even if I wanted them to. I couldn't believe Brandon left me.

I looked at my finger that had a promise ring on it. He had bought it and I loved it. He had said it was a symbol of the promise he made to me. That he'd stay with me, and he'd be there, and that he'll marry me one day, and that he'll make sure I'll be the mother of his children. He said that he had no eyes for anyone except me. He used to cherish me. He told me he loved me for who I am.

But now he was gone.

"Stella..."

He just left like that. He didn't mind the fact that he was leaving me behind.

"Stella." Aisha shook me but I was too numb to feel or respond.

Brandon ripped my heart out of my chest. I felt like i was cheated. Now I know how a break up feels like especially if you feel real love towards your mate.  Brandon was such a romantic, cool, flirty guy. And I had never seen him like this before.

I couldn't stop crying. My friends helped me stagger back to my room that was once Brandon's too. I felt so empty and drained.

"I'm so sorry Stella. I really don't know what to say to you, dear." Flora sympathized. She was like the mother of the group.

"It will be best if you guys leave me for a bit please. I need to...need to breathe." I struggled to speak, gasping for air.

They all nodded and Tecna opened the windows for me. Then they all left me some time alone. That's when an ocean of tears flowed out of me, followed by a terrible sob of a sound. I was heartbroken.

I had just lost a part of me. I walked to a photo frame on the wall and ran my fingers on it. A picture of him and I having fun at Sky's birthday party. Bloom and Sky's parents had organized it.

Bloom and Sky were like the most perfect couple. Sky wouldn't leave Bloom just like how Brandon left me. I couldn't stand anymore and fell on the floor with a loud thud and screamed. I stayed there and felt darkness overcoming me. Then I heard faint, background voices of my friends.

I just knew that I'll never be me again.