Chapter 4: Truth of the Past

Tsukasa: "Someone, who looks like me?" Tsukasa thought to himself trying to figure it out.

Kaito: "Tsukasa, you need to calm down a bit ok!?"

Tsukasa: "Yeah... But I'm still wondering if there is a person that has similar powers like mine?"

Kaito: "It's a great mystery to all of us, but we'll somehow figure it out"

Tsukasa: "I guess your right!"

Kaito: "I know, that I am right!"

Tsukasa Pov: 

I've been thinking about what Mic and Snipe said about, another person being like me luring them to an office then brainwashing them, I don't know anybody that has powers similar to mine?

Kaito: "Dude come on, we have a class to teach!"

me: "Oh right! Be right there!"

Then I saw my self with a frown on his face, with a weird messed up hair, and crazy eyes.

Another Tsukasa: "Hey!" as he puts his hand on my shoulder. (Reference!)

Tsukasa: "Are you an illusion, a worm?"

Another Tsukasa: "HAHAHA, who knew another version of me would be a comedian" he says as he laughs

Tsukasa: "So you're another version of me!?"

Another Tsukasa: " Yup, don't be surprised considering that you went to other worlds" as he stares at Tsukasa with a scary glare

Another Tsukasa: "You see, there is an alternate version of you, where you become the destroyers of world"

Tsukasa: "No way! I only do that as a last resort!"

Another Tsukasa: "Well not in the world where I'm From!"

Tsukasa: "So were you the one who brainwashed Mic and Snipe!?"

Another Tsukasa: "Yup!" he says smiling at Tsukasa

Tsukasa: "So are you tethered to me!?" he says, looking shocked (Reference!)

Another Tsukasa: "Really!? You figure that out now!"

Tsukasa: "Well I was still investigating Mic and Snipe's weird behavior that you caused, so it didn't occur to me!"

Another Tsukasa: "Fair point, but I gotta say that we're the same you and I, so I was surprised that for someone who looked smart you really are stupid!"

Tsukasa: "Hey, not cool!"

Another Tsukasa: "Hehe"

Tsukasa: "So why are here!?"

Another Tsukasa: "My job"

Tsukasa: "Is it to destroy this world?" he says with a fearful expression