Chapter 3: Rude Awakening

Narration Pov:

Previously: "The class recently fought with Kamen Rider Decade, Diend, Kivala, being beaten in a one-sided battle, defeating the entire class, Tsukasa and Kaito are in Recovery Girls clinic. Recovering from their battle, Tsukasa, and Kaito due to their  (a lack of a better term) neck pain."

Midoriya Pov

Midoriya: I woke up and saw all of my classmates still unconscious except me Todoroki, and Lida, Then we hear laughing from the next room, we approached it and saw Tsukasa and Kaito sensei laughing uncontrollably and gripping their necks in pain, with Natsumi sitting beside the two.

me: "What happened to Tsukasa and Kaito sensei?"

Natsumi: "they were pissing me off!"

me, Lida, and Todoroki shivered a bit, facing the two laughing teachers.

Lida came up to her saying: "Natsumi you know that is not hero-like behavior, I must ask you to cease this rebellious act!"

I and Todoroki saw a vein-popping up on Natsumi's forehead, then we saw an angry Natsumi saying: "IS THAT SO?", then we both saw her sticking her thumb unto Lida's neck, making him laugh uncontrollably and gripping his neck laughing in pain. Then she faced both of us and menacingly said: "ANYTHING ELSE!", we both shook our head sideways and said: "nothing else Ma'am!"

Natsumi: "That's what I Though!"

------Time--Skip-----

Tsukasa and Kaito recover, and the whole class 1-A goes back to their classroom.....

Tsukasa's Pov:

I and Kaito just got back from the clinic, after Natsumi gave us neck pain, we went back to the 1-A classroom and saw Aizawa sleeping in his sleeping bag on the floor.

Then I and Kaito saw the students sitting in their desks waiting for us to do something, then Aizawa woke up and stood up quickly, startling us in the process stating: "The class is yours for the rest of the day, the other teachers watched the fight and were impressed, as well as watching the one-sided beatdown that you gave the whole class. So the teachers agreed to to give you the rest of the day, so they could learn from your battle experience."

I and Kaito: "O......kay....?"

Then the class tensed up a bit and Midoriya comes forward and asked: "What are we doing for today?"

Kaito: "Just a simple class disscusion."

The whole class yelled: "FINALLY SOMETHING SCHOOL-LIKE"

I and Kaito looked at each other with great confusion

Then Aizawa's eyes glowed red and made the entire class quiet

Then Natsumi said: "Tsukasa, Kaito, please tell me you got something to teach us!"

me: "yeah we do have something to teach you!"

Kaito: cuts off Tsukasa saying "We're going to analyze what you did and didn't do when facing us"

Tsukasa: "for example, Natsumi you should be more active during the training course, you were always thinking about the timing instead of acting, in a real battle you wouldn't have the privilege of doing that to avoid being pummeled to the ground by your opponents!"

Midoriya then asks all three of them: "I've been wondering what are your quirks?"

I and Kaito said: "Interdimensional travel or what we would like to call dimensional walls"