14. Kidnap and kidnapper

Start from the beginning

"Did you make him pay for his honey?" You asked once she turned around and gave you the glass cup. Taking out your wallet, you gave her the amount needed and picked at the straw.

"No? He told me to put it in his tab." She rose an eyebrow at you. "Am I supposed to make him pay for it?"

"Yeah..." you sighed, thinking of making Stretch pay for it or at least a few sums of his tab. "I'm going to bite that skeleton." You muttered under your breath, taking the words to heart—which was supposed to be threatening because, well, he was literal bones.

The soft laughter snapped you out of your thoughts as you looked up, eyes wide with an embarrassed blush blooming over your cheeks.

"Wha—no! Not like that!" You quickly protested, trying to protect your shattering dignity. The bunny, Amir, shook her head, covering her mouth.

"I didn't say anything," She teased, taking you empty cup and storing it away to clean later.

Standing from the stool, you playfully narrowed your eyes at her and turned around. "I have things to do today, see you later, Amir." You waved, a boxy smile appearing on your lips as you pushed the door open—it didn't open. Furrowing your eyebrows, you pushed the handle and tried again.

"It's pull," a voice popped from besides you, a bone hand slowly pulling the door open. "Ta-daa~"

You blushed profusely, lowering your head from Stretch's amused grin. Pulling the door open, you hastily left the shop, well aware of the extra footsteps following closely behind you.

"Bite me, huh?" He mused, popping a lollipop in between his amused grin. "I'm not sure if that was an invitation or a threat," he said, taking a large step in front of you, making your run into his chest with a small 'oof' coming from your lips.

You quickly backed away from him, covering your reddened cheeks.

He chuckled. Rolling the sweet candy from one side to the other. "Gnawing on the thought, I think you'll bite off a little more than you can chew, honey."

The embarrassed blush still on your face, you rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "Oh, wow. You must be proud of yourself."

Stretch chuckled, shoving his hands into his hoody pockets and shrugged. "What can I say? It's in my bones." He snickered.

Blush slowly fading, you huffed playfully and stepped to the side—he followed. Furrowing your eyebrows, you tried again but on the other side. Again, he blocked you while looking nonchalantly.

"Since you're not busy, why not come and meet my bro?" He spoke after your third attempt of trying to leave. Pulling out a flip phone from his pockets, he dialed a number while blocking you from leaving.

"I am busy today, Papyrus." You frowned, sidestepping him and ducked underneath his arm and scurried down the walkway. Your heart pounding in your chest the further you got.

You couldn't handle meeting another monster, not after Edge. Stretch's footsteps quickly followed you making your eyes sting with small tears, quickly blinking them away, you sighed and stopped, looking over your shoulder.

"Your brother sounds nice..." you trailed, finding the correct term for your discomfort. "But I need some distance after the last few weeks I had."

Stretch furrowed his brow bones softly. "It's that roommate of yours, isn't it?"

You froze. Furrowing your eyebrows, you shook your head. "What?"

He shoved his phone back into his pockets, lifting his hand and tapped his nose bone. "Your scent is all over the apartment, it didn't take long to figure it out." lowering his hand from his face, he shrugged and leaned back. Taking a step back from him, you frowned softly, crossing your arms over your chest, protecting yourself from him as he watched you silently.