getting steamy **SMUTT**

"BEEEEEEP"

"HARDER MOBY YOU CAN DO BETTER THEN THIS"

Moby's metallic dick is ice cold up against Tims body. Moby moves down Tims body giving him small kisses all the way down until he reaches Tim's hips. by now they are both fully undressed, turns out underneath Mobys Orange Oompa Loompa outfit was a neon yellow tracksuit.

Moby starts to move his cold metal hands up and down on Tims no-no area "UGHUGUGHGUG, HARDER MOBY" Moby begins to stick multiple fingers inside Tims No-no hole next to his No-no area.

"ARGH, Moby not yet," Tim says as he pulls out a bottle of what seems to be a mix of olive, sunflower, and canola oil, Tim inserts the nozzle of the cooking oils inside his No-no hole to get it nice and slippy.

"Okay now you can Moby" Moby inserts his fingers into Moby making sure to go slow before adding a whopping 25 fingers from one hand into Tim

"Damn Moby I knew adding certain feature to you would come in handy!"

"beep berp boop bop?" "am I-ready Moby? oh, I---sure-am" Tim says while gasping for air.

Moby takes his 25 fingers out and begins to play with his No-no area while Tim starts to add their various mixes of oils to the mix. Moby slowly inserts his cold moist oily dick inside of Tim, he moans as it enters "OH, MOBy" Tim says as he grasps onto Mobys arm.

Moby Starts to thrust back and forth and Tim recites the numbers of PI to keep him sane "3.141592-OH MOBY PLEASE DONT STOP, PLEASE!" Tim begs as he continues to count various other math-related things.

Moby is starting to heat up, he's getting hotter and hotter until finally

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPTTT-i-ii-mmm01001001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101

(It's "I love you" in binary code, look it up)

The last chapter will be Moby's funeral thanks and I'm sorry if you know me