3 | concert

diego whispering: i'll see you later babygirl

you giggle and run off with lainey out into the stadium. you can't believe that just fucking happened. you look around and can't believe how huge the stadium is. there are already people getting to their seats. you and lainey don't really have seats. you're gonna be right in front of the stage. you and lainey walk down to the stage while people are setting things up. some people are already way back in the nosebleeds while others are getting stuff to eat and walking around. you and lainey go off to find some friends and take pics before it starts.

after finding derek and a couple other friends you all walk to the front right by the stage as the lights dim and the crowd starts to cheer. the stadium smells like weed and cigs. luckily the roof is open so it won't get too smokey. the whole stadium is purple from the lights and hazey from all the smoke haha. you and derek share your blunt as the concert starts. diego comes out and starts jumping all over the stage. you sing along and jump w the crowd. this shit is amazing. after a couple songs and joints, you're already baked as fuck, but having the time of your life. halfway through diego starts singing betrayed and EVERYONE is jumping and screaming the words. you end up in the mosh pit and almost get squished lmao. you and lainey smoke the rest of your weed and continue having a great time. best. night. ever. derek passes you sum and puts it in your hand. you look down and see a lil bar.

you screaming over the crowd: THANK YOUUU

derek winks and you pop the bar in your mouth and wash it down with a sprite you got earlier. after a lil the xan hits you and everything slows down. you can hear the bass blaring along with your heart beating. lainey looks over at you and smiles. you both scream along to the songs. even though you're cross faded as shit you're doing fine. after the last song diego crowd dives. he sees you and smiles. after the concert is over you and lainey get some drinks and make sure you have all your shit before you leave. you feel around in your pockets for your juul and realize you don't have it.

you: hey lainey do you have my juul

lainey looking around in her bag: uhhh no...

you: fuckkk

lainey: did you leave it in the bathroom

you: no i didnt even go to the bathroom here bro fuckkk

lainey: you'll be fine riles, you can get a new one

you: i know but like i had a skin on it and a new pod in it ahh

lainey: you're gonna be fine.

you: can i hit ur sourinnnn

lainey: yes dummy head

you take laineys sourin from her and take a couple hits before giving it back to her. the flavor was strawberry, as usual. you and lainey walk out of the stadium and wait for the uber to get there. the uber pulls up and you both hop in and you get dropped at your apartment. you say bye to lainey and give her a hug before gettin out of the car. you wave as the uber drives away to drop her at her place. you walk in to your apartment and take off your shoes. you walk into your room and take off your fit and put on a oversized hoodie and a thong. you turn on your LEDs and plop down on your bed. you scroll through some of the pics from the concert and then see a text pop up on your screen, IT'S MOTHAFUCKIN DIEGO. you lose your shitttt and then remember that you should prolly reply. 

imessage:

diego: yo this is diego uh is this riley

riley: yea haha wassup

diego: so i'm goin to this party tmrw at a club n i was wonderin if you'd come wit me ion talk to many females sooo i needa date lol

riley: yuh i'd love to, wyd

diego: coke lmaooo wbu

riley: hahaha just chillin, your concert was amazing i had a great time

diego: ayee thanks babygirl

riley: babygirl?

diego: yes ma'am

riley: wym

diego: i meannnn you're fine as fuck and i'd like you to be my babygirl

riley: you're cappin. you jus met meeee

diego: so? just go to the party wit me tmrw you'll have fun i promise. gimme yo addy and i'll pick you up tmrw

you: otayyy uh what time

diego: 8

you and diego ended up talking for the rest of the night on facetime until you fell asleep.