Chapter 9

Matts P.O.V
I was kinda excited to hear about the baby because I think It will bring us closer.

Olivia was out shopping with Kayla because Kayla was her best friend, but she also met up with her other best friends Julia, Lauren, and Caroline! She was so excited to see them and spend time with them and also to tell them all about the baby!

I asked if she wanted to move in with me.
Of course she said yes!

I mean we were in love and nothing could stand in our way. We went to go look at apartments but we couldn't decide on one! We loved them all!

We finally picked this beautiful, homey, and comforting apartment. It has a pretty nice view of the park and pool. It already had a kind size bed and flat screen TV! It had a kitchen with granite countertops and had all finished appliances. It also had a pretty island with kind wood stools. The place had 4 bedrooms and a outdoor pool and hot tub as well as an indoor pool and hot tub. It was a lot a month, but I could manage. It was Tuesday and the apartment building manager said we could start to move in on the weekend!

While Olivia was out shopping I ordered some things for the apartment. I ordered a soda machine, a popcorn machine, and a hot tub just for us. Then we can do stuff we won't be able to do in a public hot tub.