Chapter 7

Olivia's P.O.V

3 Months later

I think I'm really sick! I have thrown up every morning for 4 days! I don't know why! I called Matt and we talked about what It could be, the flu, stomach bug, something I ate, Matt really? It's not something I have been eating every morning straight. We just decided to stop guessing and go to the doctor. We scheduled an appointment for 2. It was 10:57 now so Matt came over to my house and made me some food! I told him I didn't feel very good so I just ate one to two pancakes he made me. It was 11:33 and we went upstairs to my room and watched to movies and snuggled nice and close. It was 1:09 so I got up and started to get dressed. We walked downstairs and Matt grabbed his keys and my hand and we walked to the car, we got to Matts black mustang with red stripes. We got in the car and I was really nervous trying to find out what it was. But then I think I realized what it was and I started to bawl my eyes out!

M- What's wrong babe

O- I'm I'm I'm pregnant

M- Now what would make you think that

O- When we had sex we didn't use and condom and morning sickness is a symptom of pregnancy!

M- Don't worry Liv we will get this figured out when when we get to the doctors.