Wait...

So you're either going to go "OH YEAHHH" or "WHAT THE F-" either one. :) don't kill me HEHEHH

"Me?" He sounded confused but it was pretty straight forward. "I mean... what do you-"

"I know what you meant." I realized maybe it wasn't as straight forward as I thought. "Just kiss me." He looked sort of suspicious and he didn't move. "Sherlock..." The only reason I said his name was because I knew it, somehow, turned him on. He grabbed my jaw and kissed me again, sending butterflies throughout my entire body, not just my stomach.

Suddenly, there were footsteps. Sherlock instantly pulled away and scooted up against the wall. The door opened and Mrs. Holmes walked in. We both let out a sigh of relief. She looked us over and then rolled her eyes.

"It's nine in the mornin'!" She said, walking in anyways. Sherlock just chuckled in response. Mrs. Holmes went to the closet and grabbed a bunch of dirty clothes from the floor.

"Mum, I told you I'd-"

"Clearly you're a bit busy," she interrupted. My entire body went red and thanks to my shirt being off it was very evident. Sherlock didn't seem fazed.

"I'll be down in a few," Sherlock said, shifting to the edge of the bed and climbing off. Mrs. Holmes looked over her shoulder, raising an eyebrow at him. He wasn't facing her so he didn't notice. She turned to me.

"Why's he so happy?" She asked playfully, walking to the door. I just shrughed, turning my attention to Sherlock who was sliding on a tshirt. Mrs. Holmes walked out and left Sherlock and I alone.

"Just gunna leave me half hard, then?" I asked, trying to sound irritated. He turned over his shoulder and gave me an "I'm sorry" look as he pulled on some jeans.

"What were you going to say?" He asked, turning away from me and focusing on his belt.

"Hm?"

"Ealier. You were saying you wanted something and never said what it was. You just told me to kiss you instead." I cleared my throat and stood up as well, pulling my shirt on and buckling my belt.

"Not important now," I said, turning towards him.

He dove into me and pinned my hands to the bed-

"Hm?" He looked up from his belt and gave me a weird look.

"I didn't say anything," he said, looking back down. I swallowed and walked past him towards the bathroom. "You okay?" I nodded and closed the door.

I stared in the mirror for a moment and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I looked down at the sink.

He grabbed my legs and hoisted me up, holding my wrists against the wall-

What the hell? What the-

"Hey, I'm going downstairs alright?" I ignored the worry in his voice and ran my fingers through my hair, trying my best to get rid of my now obvious erection.

He held my waist as he thrusted into me, digging his fingers into my skin. It felt-

"John?" I swung open the door and almost fell face first into Sherlock. He widened his eyes and grabbed my shoulder. "Why are you sweating? Your face is really red? Are you-"

"Y-yeah, I'm-"

"Fuck me, Sherlock."

"W-what?" I covered my mouth instantly and pushed past him.

IsaiditoutloudIsaiditiutloud.

"I've gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow- maybe- I don't know- text me- or whatever." I darted out the door and ran downstairs, saying bye to Mrs. Holmes and running home.

_____________
*Sherlock's POV*

"Fuck me, Sherlock." It was just a small whisper but it was so powerful and scary and hot at the same time. I swallowed hard, my face red.

"W-what?" I didn't mean to stutter but I did. He freaked out and ran out the door, saying something along the lines of "text me".

I heard the door close and I instantly let out a long breath. I don't know why that made me so nervous. I mean... it wasn't really nervous. It just made my heart beat increase by 100%. It went from 1 to 100 quick. Just by three words.

What did that even mean? "Fuck me." Isn't that only something girls say? I don't know. And I decided I didn't want to at that moment. So I just went downstairs, keeping the thought buried for a while.