The Spawns | Chapter XLIII -- Go Beat Your Clay

Start from the beginning

"No, no, no, no." I walked away, heading for the door.

"Jayden Eaton, come back to bed."

I stopped. "I don't wanna."

"You totally wanna," Maika replied and I could hear the smile in her voice.

I turned around, leaned my back against the door. "I do wanna. But I really shouldn't."

She wiggled her eyebrows at me. "Come on," she said, and shook her shoulders, which in turn, shook her...

God dammit. "Put some damn clothes on, woman."

She winked at me. The audacity. "I don't want to be shackled by clothes anymore."

"You're unbelievable."

Maika sighed and threw the covers over herself, hiding completely. A few seconds later her head popped back out. "Aaaand my panties are back on. Happy?"

Where had she even been hiding her panties? The nerve on that woman. "Not enough."

Maika popped under the covers again and came back up wearing one of my shirts. She stretched her arms forward, her hands going grabby-grabby. "Come here."

"I really, really shouldn't," I answered shaking my head.

"What's the big deal?" she asked with a smirk, her head tilting a bit. "I know you had a handdownyourpants before. You had my handsdownyourpants for a little while yesterday. Don't you want us to try again properly and see if you'll like it."

That was too real. Too specific. Everything that had happened so far between us had been in the heat of the moment, but now, when I could really think about it, all I could do was, well think.

"That's the thing, I'm..." I swallowed loudly, I had no idea where to look, my face was definitely heating up and turning red, "I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it this time."

"So what?"

It felt like we were going to have dirty little secrets now. I was worried that the second anyone would look at us they would know exactly what we did. With just one look, I was pretty sure my dad would be able to a detailed account of what we would do. Could my mom figure it out by walking in my room and looking at my bed?

"You alright?" Maika asked with a frown, oblivious to my mental breakdown.

"I'm not sure I'm mentally equipped to deal with other people knowing."

"That we're dating?"

How to explain this without sounding like a complete boob. "No. what we... what I... when we'll, you know, do stuff. I can't look in my parents' eyes if they'll be able to see it with just one look."

Maika sighed. "Honey, not to scar you for life but I guarantee you that your parents are doing a lot of nasty stuff. Can you tell what they do just by looking at them?"

Unnecessary, completely unnecessary. "No, but they're not my kids. I am."

"Jayden, even if they know, who cares?"

I shrugged, twitching on my feet a little, staring at the hardwood floor. "I don't know, it's just weird."

Maika smiled at me, "Jayden Eaton."

My face still felt hot and red. "Yes?"

"I really love you, you big idiot."

I smiled too. "I really love you too."

"Go beat your clay, if you don't want to come back in bed," she told me and let herself fall back on the bed, her head comfortably resting on one of my pillows.