Twenty - Who Are You?

I finally got up from my very comfortable bed, and groaned as the cold air of the hallway.

Pearl was getting frustrated inside my mind, she needed a run soon. I walked down the hallway and went to the door I remembered from my memory, no one seems to be here.

"Boo!" I jumped and hit my side onto a vase, knocking it over but catching it before it smashed into tiny pieces, I looked up and saw Lilly laughing hysterically.

"You find that funny, huh?" I joked, she tried to answer but all that came out was another fit of laughter, I leaned down and began tickling her, holding her down as I kept tickling her belly. She was laughing very loud, until she managed to get up and run away down the long hallway and disappeared as she turned a corner

Where is everyone else?

I shrugged it off and carried on, I walked outside the house and ran towards the middle of the forest, then shifted and ran deeper into the woods, running through the trees, the wind brushing through my fur as the leafs underneath my paws crunched.

I saw a lake and slowed down, walking towards it and checking if it looks clean before drinking some, I lifted my head and a scent hit my nose.

Blood..

I heard a whimper and looked around, until I saw what used to be a pure white wolf with blood falling down its fur and clothing in her mouth, limping past the lake, taking a drink, I went up the wolf slowly so it knew I wasn't a danger, however it whimpered so I shifted into my human form.

"Shift? I wont hurt you, I'm Kaylee?"

She shifted back, she looked terrible, she had shorts and a tank on, revealing her cut and bruised arms and legs, she had bags under her eyes from exhaustion, she looked around 17, maybe 18..

"Who are you?"

She hesitated for a second "I'm- I'm Cassidy.." she paused "Robinson.." Her voice broke

"Hey hey, its okay!" I helped her sit down on a log nearby "What happened to you?"

She froze for a while, until tears started to stream down her delicate face and then she started screaming, falling to the floor as she pulled fiercely onto her hair, her knuckles went pale from the force she was giving.

I took her hands out of her hair, being careful not to hurt her, and put her fists at her sides, thankfully they never went back to her hair, but she never stopped screaming..

"Hey, Hey its okay! Your safe now!" I yelled.

Nothing...

I covered my ears, and mind linked Dakota.

"Dakota, Help."

"What is it? Are you okay? Are you hurt?!"

"No! I'm okay! I'm at a lake in the forest, With a rouge, she isn't a danger. she's having a breakdown"

"Okay, I know where you are."

A couple minutes later she was still screaming, Dakota and his sister, Sammy had arrived. "What happened?" they said in unison before glaring at each other

"I don't know, I found her in her wolf form covered in blood, I got her to shift and tell me who she was but then when I asked what happened, she like.. froze and then started to scream!" We walked to the other side of the lake as she screamed, but kept a close eye on her in case she tried to leave.

"Okay, ill tell the doctor to give George a sleep injection, so he can bring it over and give it to her, so that we can take her back much easier." I nodded and Dakota looked like he was concentrating, so he was mind-linking George and the doctor "He's on his way now"