Fourteen - Whats Wrong With My Name?

He got off of me and I saw Dakota walking up, it was like he was communicating with the wolf, I got up and went behind a tree, shifting back and putting on the clothes I brought.

I walked back out from the tree.

"Shift, now."

They went behind a separate tree and in a couple seconds they both came out in shorts.

Dakota and George.

"Well, Dakota why did you stop and George why did you do that?" I asked

"There was Rouges, again." they both said

"George is just going to watch us get there. Then he is going to be near-by in case any of them do find us." Dakota said

I walked to Dakota and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"What do they want, Dakota."

"They want you, Kayl." He stroked my hair "But I wont let that happen."

"You know what, lets just go back." I smiled

"Oh, sure. You could meet the rest of my family"

"That would be great, but what if they don't like me?"

"Bullshit! they will love you." he laughed

"Okay" I smiled and shifted back into my wolf, picking up the clothes and running ahead of Dakota and George. But at expected they caught up very easily, and we just ran at a normal pace the rest of the way.

We got to the house and went around back, hiding behind trees, shifting then getting dressed.

I came out fully dressed, however Dakota and George came out with just shorts on.

Oh My

Did Dakota look sexy or what!

he winked at me and picked me up bridal style, leaving George behind he carried me towards the Theatre.

"Everyone, come meet Kaylee!" he shouted and began spinning me, I giggled and soon became dizzy.

He put me down and I stood for a second, before I took one step forward and fell on something soft and squishy.

I heard fits of laughter erupt the room, Lifting my head up, I saw his family was here.

I saw Dakota, Lilly, Jake, George.

I then saw an older looking woman and a girl that looks alot like Dakota.

And they were all laughing at me!

The older woman walked up to me, holding out her hand.

"Hey! I'm Sienna. Kody's momma" she smiled, i shook her hand as he kissed Dakota on the cheek

"Momma's boy huh" the girl said "Oh! Sorry, I'm Sammy, His sister." she punched him in the stomach, making him flinch a little.

I looked around, realizing that George and Jake had left.

"Where did George go?" I asked Dakota

"He's in the basement." he stopped a second. "Infact, he needs me. Stay here okay?" he pecked my lips softly

"Can I come?" I asked

"Hmm.." he paused, probably thinking. "Of course."

I grabbed his hand and he lead the way, down some steps and into a cold basement.

We walked through another door and heard George arguing with someone.

"I need a doctor!" someone shouted