Thirteen - It Wasn't Dakota?

"I'll let you fix yourself" I laughed a little. "Ill go meet some people" I walked out the room and started laughing uncontrollably

"Stop laughing!" he yelled in a childish voice.

I walked down the hall, following the direction towards the kitchen that Lilly dragged me to earlier. Once I got closer I heard 2 voices, they both sounded female.

"She shouldn't be here." one voice said

"I know, she could get us all killed, she could start another damn pack war!" the other voice said

Pretending I didn't hear anything they said, I walked in looking as casual as ever. Once they noticed me, their faces were shocked, their mouths was the shape of O's. One of the girls had red hair, the other had blonde.

I was laughing in my head. Yes I do that.

"Hey, whats your names?" I smiled walking over to them with my hand out

"Why would we tell you?" they yelled

"I-I"

"Shut up" the red headed girl said

"Yeah, shut up" the blonde repeated

Well, isn't this a case of Moody Margaret and Sour Susan.

I snorted and waved, walking away like nothing happened.

Why the hell cant I be here?

"Well, I could list for you; you are from an enemy pack, these packs had a war once.."

"Pearl, you are meant to be on my side here?"

"I am on your side."

"Then show it."

"Oomf" I looked up and saw George, the guy I met from Starbucks.

"Oh, George."

"Wow you remembered me" he smiled

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked

"Sure, Kaylee."

"Well, I overheard a conversation between two girls, saying how I shouldn't be here, that I could get you all killed and such."

"Oh well, its complicated. Maybe they was referring to the past, with the war between ours and your pack."

"Right." I sighed "Thanks"

"Kayl!" Dakota shouted

"See you later, George."

"See you Kaylee." he waved

I walked into the kitchen, Dakota was stood there and the girls were gone, strange.

"Hey, Dakota?"

"Yes baby?"

"Baby?" I laughed

"Yes" he winked, darn that was sexy.

"Can we shift together?" I asked a little shyly, his wolf was huge compared to mine.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Kayl. We had rouges not so long ago.."

"Please? You'll be with me, you could easily get someone to watch the area, and I haven't shifted in almost a week.."

"Kaylee, you was just beaten. He held you infront of me covered in bruises.. It hurt me seeing you like that."

"Please, we can be careful.." I begged

"Fine." he sighed

"Yay!" I hugged him

"Lets go then" he smiled and grabbed my hand "Remember that place I took you last time, with the pond?"

"Well, we can run there, and stay there for a while. then run back." he smiled "Sound good?"

"Sounds great" I smiled back

We walked outside and shifted into our wolves, picking up out clothes with our mouths and he ran next to me, leading me the way.

The wind brushed against my light brown fur, It felt good to finally shift after quite a while.

Pearl was getting rather restless..

Of course, every couple minutes he would stop to check if anyone was following us.

He stopped once more, But I didn't, I carried on. I couldn't stop anymore, Pearl needed to run, a proper run.

I kept going, running as fast as I could, until Dakota overtook me.

I swear I felt him smirking.

I don't leave without winning.

I did a fake injury by whimpering and holding up my paw, he stopped and a sad look on his face as he walked closer, I jumped on him and nuzzled his neck, jumping off and speeding off.

After a couple minutes of running, I couldnt hear him behind me.

Its that silent, I doubt he was there at all.

I slowed down, looking around. Where is he? Did something happen?

As I said that Pearl whimpered, she didnt like the idea of our mate being hurt.

But then again, he's an alpha. He was certainly strong and smart. I doubt anything would have happened that quick and easy.

I stopped, only too be on the floor with a huge wolf on me.

And it wasnt Dakota..

<><><><><><><>

Hey! sorry its short again.  BUT im starting on the next chapter as soon as this is published.

JUST FOR YOU <3

Thanks guys, didnt expect 1000 reads or 40 votes

I expected only up to 10 reads and no votes tbh.

Soooo..

THANKSSSS!

Just a bit of banter.