Twenty Seven - Let Loose

I smiled at Leah and George in front of me, having fun as new mates.

I looked around the room for Dakota and couldn't see him anywhere as drunken people danced along to the loud thumping music.

"Do you know where Dakota is?" I asked both Leah and George, voice loud.

"No, sorry Kaylee" Leah said.

"He went in that direction but I don't know where specifically" George said pointing towards the staircase at the back of the room.

"Thanks George, see you guys soon" I waved them off, walking towards the direction instructed by George. I turned a couple corners, searching in rooms.

I opened a door, having no idea where it lead too and flicked on the light switch to a dreaded sight..

- - -

- - -

- - -

Shocked, my eyes opened wide.

"Get out!" a girl screamed, covering herself up in blankets as the guy leaped off of her, I covered my eyes, shutting the door desperately trying to erase the scene I just witnessed.

"Oh them horny teenagers!" Pearl exclaimed, laughing.

"Excuse you" I replied

"Excuse me"

I walked further down, avoiding opening anymore doors which were closed, the loud music still being loud but beginning to fade a little bit.

I turned a corner and crashed into something, feeling sparks and that same smell I loved very much.

I wrapped my arms around him and felt his arms around me at the same time, only in a couple seconds I was off my feet and in his arms and his lips crashed against mine, I kissed him back just as passionately. Suddenly we was against the wall, my right hand entangled in his hair and my left slightly tracing his jawline, his hands was on my waist, supporting me against the wall as we kissed, his hands were hot against my skin, my top riding up a little.

After a couple minutes I pulled away, our breathing ragged. "What was that for?" I managed to spit out, looking deep into his eyes.

"I missed you, I couldn't find you, George told me you came this way looking for me and he also told me you haven't been having fun." He rose his eyebrow at me

"I have had fun" I gave him a look back

"Not real fun, you done playing match up now?" He asked, putting me down and putting his arm around the small of my back, leading the way.

"Yeah, I guess I am" I smiled

"Then Let Loose a little" He smiled back

God I loved that smile so much.

- - -

I blinked my eyes awake, stretching my arms and legs. I was entangled in bed covers and extremely comfortable. I felt a shift and looked beside me to find Dakota heavily asleep beside me. I kissed his cheek and got out of bed, slowly and quietly and walked over to his wardrobe, pulling out one of his hoodies, and putting it on over my head, his scent all over it.

I looked back at the bed, as I moved he wrapped his arms around the rolled up covers, and I smiled to myself. He was in nothing but his boxers

That sexy bugger.

Since it was early in the morning, I didn't expect anyone to be awake so I was obviously just going to walk down in my Victoria's Secret Panties.

As I walked down I stepped over numerous cups and rubbish left from last night, still not cleaned, however attempted as seen by the brush and I walked behind the kitchen counter and grabbed a rubbish bag, picking up rubbish as I got to it.

Suddenly, there was a creak in the floor along the room, I looked around and saw no one, nothing.

"Hello?" I exclaimed, confusingly, looking around.

I heard something fall down.

"Are we living a horror?" Pearl asked "Please don't investigate, we might get possessed by a demon"

"This is coming from the wolf inside my head" I rolled my eyes

I slowly started walking towards the source of the bang.

I grabbed the brush as a first instinct, and skid around the corner, pointing it at absolutely nothing.

"Huh" I said, as a strange scented cloth flew over my mouth, making me dizzy as I struggled, tugging at the cloth and big bold arms currently around me.

Then everything went black.

- - -

- - -

- - -

My eyes slowly fluttered open, the feeling of hard rock coming to me as I dizzily sat up. The room was dark, grey walls and dirt smothered all along them, in one corner of the dark room was blood scattered everywhere, up along the wall as if someone was slaughtered.

I tried to stand, only chains around my wrists keeping me down.

I crossed my legs and put my head in my hands, a tear escaping my eye. A door slammed in the distance, and a small light erupted through the room,

A shadow of a man was there, staring, dark face as he took slow steps towards me. He had long black hair, probably to his shoulder slicked backwards, I noticed little scar underneath his left eye as he moved closer, getting low so his face was level with mine

He shook his head.

"Such a shame.." He exclaimed, cold grin on his face.

"W-what?" I managed to choke out. throat sore, I looked down.

He got close to my face, placing his finger under my chin and harshly pushing my face up to look at his.

"That such a pretty girl would be mated to him." He smirked, putting his hand on my cheek, I moved my face away and with growing confidence, spat at him.

I regretted it instantly, as his hand came across my face...

- - -

* ~ * ~ *

IM BACK!!

Sorry for the REALLY long wait. Hopefully ill be must faster now. Only thing to slow me down now would be preparing for exams.

Sorry about that...

Hope you enjoyed this!

How do you feel about recent events?

Shocked?

I finally have something to write along atleast

Love you all c: