"You are already in my nightmares, Harry" I said making his eyebrows raise and the cigarette bob in his lips. "If I came with you to wherever you work my opinion on you would not change, not even in the slightest, you would still be the heartless man that ruined my life to better his own" I said stating the exact thoughts that were running through my mind.

He nodded his head, "Impressive, how long were you waiting to use that one on me?" he asked, making my blood begin to boil. "I understand you're a feisty little thing, aren't you Arabella?" he said making me bit my lip in frustration. "Don't get me wrong, it's pretty hot sometimes, but there is a large different between being feisty and having an attitude and you seem to be trying to balance in the middle" he said.

"I do not have an attitude, I just stand up for what I believe in" I stated crossing my arms slightly in a small act of defiance. Harry sarcastically nodded at me with raised eyebrows and took another long drag from the half done cigarette that was sitting in his long fingers.

"You do Arabella you have a very bad attitude and I don't even think you realize it. I wonder if your father ever punished you for it, I know for a fact that I would have if I had to deal with it everyday" he said making me see red at the mention of my father.

"May my father rest in peace, you shall never speak of him again" I growled letting the heavy weight of grieve begin to settle into my chest. He looked at me as his eyes widen in realization. With pursed lips, he watched with a look out thought settling on his face.

"Oh yes, that is right, James Casper died I almost forgot. How long since he died two? Three? Four years?" he said making my eyes begin to water. I twiddled my thumbs trying to prevent myself from crying. "I remember the party we threw when he died, lots on beautiful women there, many were very good in bed as well" he commented making me gasp.

Something filled my body, anger was definitely one word to describe it but there was something else, something I had never felt before. I was never one to get mad at people easily, I hated fighting with people and Harry was no exception although h had given me more to fight about I hated fighting with anybody. But now, all I could think about was what this fight would entail.

My body shook violently in complete anger. I saw red as my fists began to turn white from clenching them so tightly. The only thing on my mind was the thought of Harry and the rest of The Savage celebrating over wine and a party about my father's death, as I sat on the other side of the world in tears and dread with my mother and siblings. Before I could even begin to calm myself down my mouth began throwing out words.

"How dare you throw a party at my father's death!" I snapped jumping up from my seat on the couch. I let the anger get the best of me as the feeling of grieve begin to settle in my stomach. "If that is the truth and you did throw a party at my father's death then you are much more horrid then I already thought!" I yelled throwing my arms all around as each word spit fro my teeth.

"I never said I was not messed up, I told you if you ever came to work with me you would be scarred" he said putting his cigarette in the ashtray that he grabbed from under the papers. Wait if he had an ash tray then why did he flick the ashes on the ground? "Arabella, this is the stuff I do at work, you would never be able to handle it you're too naive" he said, making my irritation grow even further.

"You are a sick, twisted, gruesome man! You are less than a man! You're a monster with human skin!" I yelled although my yell barley made it across the room, unlike his that could be heard throughout the entire house and beyond. He shook his head and growled at my actions before standing from his position on the top of the desk.

He began walking towards me, making my confidence begin to drop with each step he took. My anger quickly turned into fear as he approached me and all I could do was attempt to muster up all the confidence that I had been so abundant before. His body had walked over and was standing directly in front of me, as his height began to intimidate me and his muscular arms threatened in front of me.