Darkness isn't dark~4

Heya guys I got 30 more fans in a week <3 u all x

U guys da bomb ;)

U make me smile, Yeh you really do ;)

Thankyou all so much for comitting to this story,

it totally made my day a brighter day,blowing the

clouds away <3 ;)

Sending lots of love <3 <3 <3

Love,

Katie <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Chapter 4~

"Oi wakey wakey!" Shouted a harsh male voice and I felt a prick on my arm.

I opened my eyes...

A man was standing beside me. In a long black trench coat and a alligator tyro materialed Cowboy hat. He had a crooked nose and thin lips with above A pair of almost the colour of mahogony eyes. I looked at my arm.

The man was holding a needle. In my arm. I tried to scream but my muscles in my face wouldn't move. He sneered.

"Hahaha! That's the temporary muscle parislises,dont worry yourself,you'll be in control again soon but till then we've got some tests to run,"

I looked at him straight into his brown eyes and glared with my own. Sending death threats, challenging him.

He brought out a dirty price of cloth, it was covered with red rusty stains, he placed it just above my face. And it stunk of...blood!!

"Yes that's the blood of your before's, now will you refuse like them or shall we get on with the tests." He nodded. And I moved my eyes up and down. Signalling yes to which he understood.

For hours on end he sampled my blood,temperature,eye moisture,circulation.beats per minute of my heart. Till I finally got my muscles working and did a Urine test.

"Your finished!!" He leeched out.

"Thanks.." I half whispered,half hissed

He finally left through a dirty wooden door. I pulled myself to a standing position and checked myself over. I had some dried blood over my arms and a few bruises on my legs and wrists. But nothing that wouldn't dissapear after a few days, so I calmed myself.

I took to searching my surroundings. I was in what you could call a low rent hospital theartre. I'd been lying on a dentist chair and there was a tiny single bed In the corner. On it was a thin cotton sheet and a slim duvet. A small pillow was lying next to the bed on the floor. I turned round and saw a toilet attached to the wall and a bucket of water.

It was truly revolting. So much my stomach almost heaved there and then.

I took to finding a old wooden chair placing the pillow on it,with the duvet and sitting in the corner with the duvet covering my lap keeping me vaguely warm. I nestled my head on the pillow, it stunk of peppermint which I didn't overly mind. I took in the room one last time. It was small-ish dirty beige walls,dark wood floor and no windows.

"Oh,fuck!" I cursed.

And I fell asleep frowning.

-----(a/n more you want more,well here it is!)

I felt a shifting in the chair and I opened my eyes and realised I was being lifted. By a pair of extremely burly arms. I started wriggling to get out of the hard grasp and the person help me tighter.

So much it began to hurt And I quietly yelped. I knew I couldn't win so I took to trying to identify the person.

It was a man.

Quite a tall one.

He had greasy blonde hair that stuck up at all angles, which usually meant he was unhygenic and his outward appearance was irrelevant to him. His nose was severly crooked,which meant fights,which also meant a violent man,his lips were thin and were a tangy pink in colour with dried skin coating them. Again non-hygenic. He was strong so that properly meant he was a body guard or a bouncer, or maybe a henchmen. I was going on henchmen based on his outfit.

A dirty white vest top and long trousers with Nike trainers. Over the top was a hoodie like jacket. He had big ears that were brimming with ear hair,extremely unhygenic, because he stunk of body odours and takeaways. So I almost vomited over him.

He finally opened a door and dropped me onto a chair facing a desk. I looked around like a crazed animal,searching for any escape. I heard a scraping of a chair then,

....

"Hello Amerie,nice to see a familar face." laughed a voice.

I knew that voice.......