Chapter17-The not so great escape...

Chapter17- The not so great escape...

{Updated}

Unknown P.O.V

I knelt down next to my Master who was laughing evilly and petting my head as I relaxed on his thigh, I know I should've been scared but I wasn't I loved my Master and I trusted him. He would never do anything bad to me or hurt me unnecessarily like my other Master who was a sadistic bastard he didn't even give two shits about me.

My Master was amazing even if he was a bit crazy, he had collared me the week before and I was now officially his, which made me so happy! "Pet, I need you to go feed our little guest," Master cooed into my ear as I nodded slowly getting up keeping my gaze down.

"Yes, Master Tristan," I answered leaving the room and walking down the hall towards the kitchen and grabbing some bread and water (that's what he always told me to feed the 'guests' here, I didn't really find it odd because that's what I was always fed, until of course Master Tristan came along and bought me.

I quickly mad my way to the 'guest' room opening the door and peaking in at first, I always did this sometimes it would be bigger men who could easily pin my small body down instantly and I've always been warned about it as well.

I was surprised to find a small boy with jet black hair laying on the ground when he looked up to see who came in I noticed his eyes; his big bright blue eyes stood out with his hair but the rest of his body looked like crap. He was so small and it looked like he was pretty short on top of it.

"W-Who are you?" he whimpered after staring back at me into my pale green eyes for a minute or two. I didn't answer him as I walked over to him crouching down by him and holding out some bread for him to nibble on, all he did was look at me confused. Was this kid an idiot as well? Was he a sub? Where did Master Tristan get him? Usually the boys ate whatever I fed them but this one was so different.

I moved the bread closer to his mouth seeing if he would get the point but all he did was turn away from me. What an ungrateful little shit! Sighing I stood up and made my way back to the door leaving the water and bread. He could eat it by himself then.

I walked back into Master Tristan's office kneeling down beside him as soon as I got close and nudging his leg, he knew I didn't like talking without permission from him and this was my way of asking him.

"What is it pet?" he asked smiling as he looked down at me and I purred into his leg.

"M-Master our new guest wouldn't eat," I whispered sadly as I looked up at master's bright red eyes and watched them soften and I looked back down quickly as he started to pet my head.

'It's alright Noah," he cooed continuing to stoke my head "That boy isn't actually a sub, Jake took him in to train him but I took him before Jake got the chance," Master snickered and took out his cell phone dialing someone.

Jake's P.O.V

I looked all around the house fucken eight times! I still couldn't find poor Zachary and now I was worried as hell on top of it all. Damn it I should've taken him to the door with me! None of this would have happened! My phone started to buzz I pulled it out of my pocket instantly pressing talk.

"Hello?" I asked in my professional voice trying not to sound so freaking panicked as I was.

"Hey there old friend, are you missing anything important?" Tristan asked I could hear the fucken cocky grin on his damned face.

"Yes," I gritted my teeth "where is Zachary Tristan?" I asked trying to flip out and call the cops, all I heard was laughing after that "Tristan if you don't want to die you better tell me where Zachary is now!" I yelled in the phone and the laughter stopped as fast as it started.

"Well old friend I have him over here as a guest" he said continuing "He looks terrified to me," he added making my blood boil. "Now, if you want him back I'd hand over around hmm... All you Ds clubs" he said still smirking.

"And how do I know Zachary's okay? That you haven't hurt him?" I asked my temper rising to a new high.

"Well hmm... Would you like to talk to him?" Tristan asked and I heard him get up and start walking somewhere I heard a door open and clothes and then the phone moving around.

"H-Hello," A petrified Zachary whimpered into the phone it broke my heart.

"Zachary," I sighed in relief, he was okay for now. "I want you to listen to me; I'll come and get you soon. I promise I'll come," I whispered into the phone almost on the edge of tears.

"O-Okay" I whimpered back and I heard Tristan snickering again, before the phone call ended.

Zachary's P.O.V

I watched as Tristan entered the room I was in and turn me over roughly slapping a phone down on my ear making me whimper slightly.

"H-Hello," I whimpered into the phone, I want to go back to Jake in his warm strong arms.

"Zachary," Jake sighed in relief "I want you to listen to me; I'll come and get you soon. I promise I'll come," he sounded so sincere I was on the verge of crying. I wanted him to come and get me right now, I want to go back.

"O-Okay," I whimpered back holding in the tears that were threatening to spill. Tristan just laughed hard, and then left slamming the door behind him. I wouldn't cry here I was going to get out of here and then go back to Jake. To where I felt safe.

I had been thinking for a while and I was going to do it. I slowly moved closer to the glass with the water in it spilling the water and picking up the glass. I then carefully got up a little higher and dropped the glass. It smashed like I hoped, but bigger pieces came out because I hadn't dropped it to high.

I carefully took a piece of glass and started working on the ropes on my wrists slitting my wrist every once I tried to be careful and finally got the ropes undone while starting to untie my legs.

Vote Comment Fan! ~E <3