Chapter4- A difficult decision

Chapter 4

A difficult decision

 (Updated)

Zachary's P.O.V

Jake didn't ask me again about being his submissive all that night and I was glad he was giving me some space. It was kinda of odd being cared for, I mean he never left me alone and he made me sleep with him as well, but I didn't mind I just wasn't used to it.

"Zachary?" Jake whispered into my ear. We were on the couch and he had me in his lap again as he played with my hair I had almost dozed off too, until he had to disturb me.

"Yes, Master?" I mumbled still dozing off as he chuckled making me look up at him.

"Hey don't look at me like that," He said smiling a hint of amusement in his voice. "Do you want to go to bed now?" He asked looking at me amused.

"It's your choice Master," I said back yawning and looking up at him. He looked totally joyous with my answer.

"Such a good boy, Zachary" he said picking me up, he made it seem like I weighed nothing (which I probably didn't)

"Okay pet you can sleep now, and I'll wake you up for school in the morning," As soon as he said that I was suddenly wide awake.

"School?" I whispered my expression clearly showing fear as his softened and he started stroking my head again

"Shhh pet sleep now we'll talk about school in the morning," He reassured me as he laid me down in the same king size bed as earlier.

~~~~~~~~~

"Zachary? Come on Zachary wake up!" The voice yelled at me while the owner must have been shaking me as well.

I slowly fluttered my eyes opened I realized I had been crying. I looked up at my Master at he looked truly worried as he whipped the tears from my face.

"What's wrong pet?" He asked wrapping his arms around my skinny waist and pulling me over to him as I snuggled into his chest.

"Bad dream, Master sorry for worrying you," I whimpered willing the tears to stop.

"Shhh everything's okay now Zachary," he whispered things of encouragement to me for the next fifteen minutes rubbing my back as I slowly calmed down still cuddling into Jake. "Go take a shower pet I'll leave some clothes on the bed okay?" He asked softly.

I got up like I was told and went into the master bathroom off from the room.

Taking off my shirt, I got the water the right temperature before taking off the rest of my clothes and bandages stepping in.

I let the hot water sting my cuts and skin before quickly washing myself and getting out finding a towel and wrapping it around my waist.

Opening the door I saw the clothes on the bed but no Sign of Jake, so I walked out and grabbed the clothes before, walking back into the bathroom and slipping them on drying my hair with the towel.

I cleaned up my mess and went back into the room to find Jake on the bed reading.

"Hey pet come here," He said smiling and laying the book down as I crawled onto the bed and over to him snuggling into him "Such a good boy," He murmured before stroking my hair making me relax instantly.

After around twenty minutes his alarm clock went off making me jump and Jake chuckle.

"Time for school pet," He said picking me up as I whimpered "I know you don't want to go but school is important and I'll be there as well," He said laying me on the bed as he went into his closet picking out some clothes and putting them on.

It didn't bother me to see him with only his boxers on(even if he was smexy).

"In all my classes?" I asked looking up at him hopefully. He chuckled and shook his head his face full of sympathy.

"No pet I'm two years older then you," my face fell in disappointment and he smiled and came over hugging me.

"It's okay I'll see you at recess and lunch, okay?" he asked and I nodded a little upset that I had to go to back to that living hell. "Come on we both need to eat before we leave," he said as he walked to the door and I quickly caught up to him following him to what I guessed was the kitchen.

He made the both of us a bowl of lucky charm cereal and we ate in silence. I still had a lot of questions about the Dominant submissive thing but I guess it can wait it wasn't that big of a deal and Jake said he'd explain everything once I decide.

"Come on pet time to go," Jake called from the entrance, I was sitting in the living room trying to take my time getting up when his strong arms wrapped around me dragging me towards the door as I started to pout.

"I know you don't want to go but schools important and I'll be there so you don't have to worry about being beat up," He said buckling me into the car as I whimpered.

"But I haven't been to school in a over month and I have to catch up," I whined looking up at Jake as he got into the driver's side and started the car driving off.

"You haven't gone to school in a over month?" he asked taking his eye off the road for a second to look at me with his eyebrow raise.

"No, Master I haven't," I mumbled looking out the window watching the trees pass by in a quick flash.

"I'll help you catch up, but can you tell me why?" He asked looking back at the road I hesitated I didn't like talking about anything that's going on in my life it made me feel worthless and I couldn't control my bottled up emotions when I do tell someone.

"We had to move and I didn't really want to go to school," I said still looking out the window. I hated my last school so much mostly because even the teachers would treat me differently because I'm gay.

"Zachary there has to be a reason that you didn't want to go to school." He stated as we turned off the road onto the highway towards school.

"Because I was bullied and not even the teachers tried to stop it," I mumbled looking down at my hands fidgeting with them.

"Did the teachers bully you too?" he asked his voice soft and caring as he drove with the traffic. I nodded not wanting to speak anymore.

"Okay I'll drop that subject for today," he said as we pulled into the school's student parking lot and parked his car. "Zachary?" he asked as I looked up at him "Have you thought about what I asked you last night?" he asked looking straight into my eyes. I nodded. "Have you chosen an answer?" I nodded again.

"Yes Master, I-I want to try being your submissive," I told him looking his in his hazel eyes that now sparkled in happiness as he hugged me.

"We'll set up the rules after school," he said still hugging me "But when we're in public call me Sir, okay?" he asked breaking the hug as I nodded in agreement "Yes, Sir"

Vote Comment!~E

Update: (for my knowledge) January, 13th 2015