Chapter2- Meeting Mr. Handsome for the second time

Chapter 2

Meeting Mr. Handsome for the second time

(Updated)

Zachary's P.O.V

"It's not much longer and we'll be there," He said after around ten minutes of driving, I didn't really care where he was taking me I just hoped I'd never have to go back 'home' again.

After another few minutes of awkward silence and me staring out the window looking at nothing but trees, he started to laugh I looked at him confused and getting dizzier by the second.

"What's so funny?" I mumbled looking down at my shivering hands again, he was laughing at me, but why?

"Don't worry I wasn't exactly laughing at you Zachary," He said not laughing anymore looking at me worried.

He made me jump, as I looked at him in confusion. How did he know my name?

"I didn't mean to start laughing out of the blue like that but one you look like a soaking wet lost puppy dog, and two you got into a car with a stranger you only just met and still don't know their name," He said taking his eyes off the road for a minute, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

I looked down at my hands again the world spinning around me as I brought a hand up to my head whimpering "Zachary? Are you alright? Zachary!" His voice seemed to get louder but I didn't notice as I fell into my safe place. Darkness.

"Zachary? Come on it's time to wake up," the same warm alluring voice said pulling me out of the darkness and back to hell.

I whimpered my hand automatically going for my head because of the pounding.

"Oh thank god," the voice said again with a relieved sigh as I opened my eyes slowly to find myself on a king size bed the owner of the voice next to me smiling.

The smile alone was enough to make me forget the pain in my head.

"Is your head feeling better now?" he asked looking at me with worry clearly shown on his face, all I could do was slowly nod.

"Don't lie to me Zachary!" He boomed his voice raising and deepening.

I yelped jumping a inch off the bed, as his face softened, he then carefully took me into his big strong arms hugging me from behind.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice like that, I just don't like it when people lie to me," he said stroking my hair which instantly seemed calm me down.

We stayed like that, me in his arms, while he stroked my hair for half an hour, I was not aware that the time went by so fast.

"U-Umm....Wh-What's yo-your na-name?" I whispered, breaking the silence after another fifteen minutes of us cuddling, as he chuckled again moving my face up to meet his Hazel eyes staring into my bright blue ones once again.

"You're so beautiful Zachary," he whispered before leaning down and kissing me gently on the lips my eyes wide in shock my face heating up in a blush.

"I-I umm...Wha-What?!" I asked still in complete shock, as he started to laugh at my reaction.

"Now you really do look like a lost puppy, calm down Zachary I couldn't help myself," he said again smiling and laughing more as he wrapped his arms back around me trying to calm me down.

Slowly, very slowly, I calmed down even though my face stayed bright red for a while after that.

"My name is Jake, but you can call me Sir or Master," he stated as I looked up at him in confusion.

"Why would I call you that?" I asked still not sure where this was going.

"Because I want you too," he stated again looking down at me with a blank expression which made me even more confused. He looked so serious.

"Why?" I asked again trying to get a proper answer out of Jake as he sighed.

"Listen Zachary, I want you to go home and search up Ds and type what you find on a word document," he stated which made me even more confused but then I looked away sadly. "Zachary what's wrong?" he asked I could hear the worry in his voice.

I shook my head "N-Nothing," I mumbled looking out the window seeing that it's getting dark "U-Umm... I should be getting home now," I said trying to get out of Jake's arms but he wouldn't let me out. (The stubborn asshole)

"I'm not letting go until you answer both of my questions Zachary," Jake's voice wasn't as nice and caring as it was before it, had some type of warning to it this time. It made me whimper and stop moving completely.

"I-I don't have a laptop or internet access at home," I mumbled still looking away from Jake.

"Hmm... well that is a problem..." Jake's voice went back to normal his caring tone, as he thought about something. "Would it be alright with your parents if you came over here again tomorrow after school?" he asked and I flinched still looking away sadly.

"My parent doesn't care if I do or don't, go home straight after school," I mumbled once again trying to get out of Jake's iron grip.

"Stop struggling Zachary," he stated again in a warning tone and I instantly stopped going limp against his body. "What do you mean your parent doesn't care?" he asked again in his caring tone.

I shook my head no "P-Please do-don't make m-me explain," I asked looking up at him hurt clearly showing on my face. While his blank expression never changed, was this man bipolar?

"Say it using one of the words I asked you to call me and then I'll drop the topic for now," he stated again looking down at me as I looked away contemplating what he had said earlier.

"P-Please don't m-make me explain, M-Master," I mumbled as I looked up into his hazel eyes and watched as his whole expression changed as I smile appeared on his face in amusement.

For some reason though, I didn't feel embarrassed saying that one bit. It seemed to come natural to me.

"Good boy," he said ruffling my hair "Now let's get you home," Jake said picking me up and carrying me down the stairs of his house towards the entrance of his mansion.

Jake Kendall was rich.

Vote Comment!~E