Chapter #6 Welcome to U.A.

Start from the beginning

Aoyama:" Everyone, your not being creative enough. I'll show you what it's like...". He says as he jumps and a Lazer beams out of his stomach." ...To b allowed to use your quirk!".He falls to the ground seconds later Mina catching up and passing him.

Aizawa:" 5.51 seconds".

Aoyama:" If I shoot for more than a second, I get a stomachache". He says as he turns to us. I can even see a shine on his eye.

Everyone:"Why the heck?". They question Aoyama

Aizawa:" Looking at the upper limit of your quirks and the room for the growth in each result,It becomes clear what you can and can't do". Seems Midoryia and Bakugo are next." On your mark...Get set...Go".

Bakugo:" Explosive Speed!" He says blasting himself across.

Aizawa:"4.13 seconds". Midoryia than runs over" 7.02 seconds". Midoryia looks nervous, I should probably say something.

Y/n:"Midoryia nice job, seven seconds ain't that bad, come on we got a few more test to go just do your best." I say trying to lift his spirits up

Midoryia:"Yes, I'll do my best thank you". He says and with that we continue the test. Next is me and Trish.

Trish:" ready y/n? Let's give it all we got". She summons Spice Girl.

Y/n:"Yes, good luck". I simply say, I'd rather not show my stand but this will help me pass this test .I ready one of my ladybugs I put on my chest, the same ones from my other outfit. It looks nice and can help me in day to day activities.

Aizawa:" on your mark...get set...go". Trish softens the ground to the point it's elastic and rubbery then she launches herself across.

Y/n:"Gold Experience". I say while I jump and create a tree below me launching me in the air. I still have to run a bit to get across, Trish finishes before me.

Aizawa:" 5.20 seconds". Than after using Gold Experience to help me run a bit faster using it's speed to my advantage I pass" 6.02 seconds". Not the fastest but sprint speed isn't my strong suit.

Trish:" Nice job Y/n! You did great".

Y/n:" You did great, still it seems you beat me again, congrats". She just smiles as we ready for the next test.

Test 2: Grip Strength"

This is a test of strength, not my strong suit,but I can still use Gold Experiences ability to my advantage. Than I here what's probably the highest score.

Sero:"Wow! 540 kilograms? What are you, a gorilla? Oh an octopus?"

Mineta:"Octopuses are sexy". He says weirdly grossing me and Trish out.

Y/n:" Remind me to never create an octopus around him". Trish nods.

Trish:" Agreed, anyways you ready for your trip strength? I kinda broke mine, Spice Girl made it to soft". She says scratching her head embarrassed.

Y/n:"It justs means you got great potential you've been doing good at these test so far, now it's my turn". I say as I create a coconut crab to pinch the grip strength machine.

Trish:"183 kilograms? Not bad but is it allowed".

Y/n:" it should be I used my ability to create it".

Aizawa:"You know, I should just kick you out for that". He says shocking me, but I try and keep a serious face not giving in that I don't want to be kicked out." That is pretty strong but you didn't do it that could be counted as cheating". He says threatening to kick me out, every one notices and looks, dam even harder I'm getting attention still I can't break now.