Chapter 13

PoV: Sonic

"D-don't!" I begged Shadow to stop. He chained my hands together and forced me down on my knees, "Shadow please..."

My sling was gone and my shoulder still hurt. This wasn't going to be good, if my shoulder wasn't healed what-

"His arm is still injured," one of his robots grabbed my left arm and forced me to stand by pulling it. It hurt! I bit my tongue to avoid screaming, "Interesting."

"You have a plan doctor?" Shadow asked, he pushed the robot and I grabbed my arm to stop the pain as I dropped to my knees. My shoulder was throbbing, I knew I needed to go to a hospital for it now.

"You seem to be in pain Sonic," Eggman grinned, "We can use that. Shadow, spend tonight bruising him and beating him. We need him weak for tomorrow."

No...

"I will begin immediately," Shadow grabbed me, covering my mouth so I couldn't scream as he dragged me away.

"Ah!" I was thrown into my cell bed and Shadow locked us in together, "Shadow please... why are you doing this?"

"Doctor's orders."

"AHH!" He pushed down on my shoulder, "Please... stop..."

"I'm going to fuck you all night," he whispered.

  I started to cry as he lifted my hips. Why is he doing this? It hurts, I thought this was for lovers- No way... he doesn't...

"Aahhh!" I gripped the sheets as he bit my ear.

"Keep screaming for me," he moved my leg over.

"Shadow... please... you don't really want to hurt me... do you?" I got him to stop.

"What are you saying?" He flipped me onto my stomach.

"... ... Th-those things you did to me... you claimed me..." I hated every word I was saying. But, if it was true, I could use it to escape, "You wouldn't have done that... if you didn't... if you didn't like me..."

"You're cute, and not as idiotic as I thought you were. But that's not stopping me."

"... Shadow don't, people don't hurt the ones they love!" I shut my eyes, bracing myself for the pain.

  My eyes shot open when I felt his tongue in my mouth. He was kissing me, he wouldn't stop. I couldn't breath...

"Open your mouth," Shadow let me take a breath before kissing me again.

"Get off Sonic."

  I wanted to run to him. Tails was right there. Shadow started growling, I winced feeling his nails digging into me.

"You're not getting any closer," Shadow pinned me harder onto the mattress.

"Tails- Ah!" Shadow leaned on my shoulder.

"Get away from him!" Knuckles threw the first punch.

"Sonic," Sticks grabbed me.

"Ngh!" My shoulder felt worse than before.

"You're still hurt," Tails helped me up.

"Don't touch him," Shadow grabbed me and Sticks kicked him.

"Hahaha!" The fight stopped when Eggman showed up outside the cage, "You idiots. Now I have all of you prisoner. And now, I'll begin to torment all of you."

  Game over...

~~~