Chapter 1

PoV: 3rd Person

"Yes, yes! I've finally completed it!" The red suited figure laughed a maniacal laugh. The large array of pills he had created worked as he expected them to, "Now, for the final test."

The pudgey man made his way to the location of a certain hedgehog, one of black fur and scarlet stripes. Pills of his own design, the man known commonly as Eggman, needed this hedgehog to kill his nemesis.

"Shadow the Hedgehog," the mustached man began, "I have a proposal for you."

"I do not care for your antics Doctor. I have a score to settle with my fake," the Hedgehog replied.

"I'm here to offer you just that. A chance to kill Sonic."

"Your plans have a bad habit of failing doctor. Are you sure you can provide me with such a chance?" Shadow scoffed.

"You will create the moment," The man placed the pills on a stone before the ebony hedgehog, "With these."

"Medication?" Shadow opened the bottle to fine small blue pills inside.

"These will increase your intent to kill Sonic. Making you stronger and over powering him easier," the man explained.

"I don't need your assistance," Shadow put the pills back and placed the bottle back on the stone.

"You haven't been able to defeat him yet," Eggman grinned, "If you use my pills to end that pesky rat, it won't be in vain. I have three chaos emeralds awaiting you, but first," the man held up the pills.

---

"Sonic," a pink, female, hedgehog poked the sleeping blue male who was napping in the sun, "Wake up."

"Amy... do you always have to wake me?" He groaned in response of an obnoxious wake up call.

"Of course, otherwise you'd sleep all day," she replied.

"I've never slept for an entire day," the boy stretched and he stood up.

"The rest are waiting at Mehburger. Let's go get lunch," she lead him toward the restaurant where their friends awaited them.

---

Scarlet eyes watched as a blue hedgehog made his way to his table.

"Time to kill you."

---

The group laughed as they enjoyed lunch together. A glowing, green spear appear on a gloved hand. The tip of the spear took aim the the table. The ebony arm threw the spear and a grand explosion took place.

---

The sound of ringing in sapphire ears deafed the blue hedgehog, Sonic.

"Faker," a drug induced Shadow the Hedgehog was attacking with rage an double his normal power, "Today you're life ends."

"Shadow..." Sonic squinted as his eyes were adjusting, "Why are you fighting me?"

"I've wanted this satisfaction for too long," Shadow attacked and Sonic dodged, their battle began.

  Shadow's drug fuled aggression lead him to over power Sonic. Sonic's speedy movements to dodge was keeping him alive. Sonic was kicked back into a wall. Shadow's kick alone shapped three of Sonic's ribs. Holding his side, Sonic stood back up, now cautious of his weakened side.

"Shadow, why are you fighting? Did I do something to agitate you?" Sonic pleaded, his friends had been knocked unconscious by the blast.

"You're existence is agitating," another spear was thrown by the ebony and was just barely dodged.

"Will you just cool it!" Sonic landed his first hit, a powerful kick the knocked Shadow back.

  The kick caused the bottle of pills to fall from Shadow's quills on onto the ground.

---

  The yellow-orange fox who was previously unconscious woke to see the pills fall from Shadow.

"Sonic!" The kit shouted as he watched his closest friend get knocked to the ground. The kit picked up the orange bottle of  pills. Eggman's symbol on the lid, "These are doing something. Something to help Shadow win this fight."

  A scream echoed through the plaza, Sonic's left shoulder had been dislocated in the fight.

"Sonic... hold on. I'm gonna find out what this pill is and save you," the fox woke his teammate, Knuckles, Sticks, and Amy, "Guys, help Sonic. I need to do some work."

"Tails, what's going on?" Amy asked.

"Shadow's attacking!" The kit flew off, twirling his twin tails like a propeller.

  The fight drew on. Shadow pushed Sonic's teammates aside, his only target was the beat up blue hedgehog with a fractured wrist.

"Come on, come on," The fox worked fast. Conducting multiple tests at once to discover the chemicals in the pills, "I have to save Sonic."

  A punch to Sonic's side cause one of his broke  ribs to peirce his lung. His life now in jepordy of a lung doomed to collapse.

  Shadow was winning this fight, and he planed to win by taking Sonic's life.

~~~

You guys like it? I hope you like it. This chapter's got me all excited. I'll probrably update again soon.

I love you guys. AHHH! I  CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE THE NEXT PART!

LOVE YOU 😆😆😆!