Rumplestiltskin Wants Me - Insurance Agent Gets Zapped

2018_11_03_NOV RUMPLE WANTS ME STILL – INSURANCE AGENT GETS ZAPPED

©2018 NOV Ari Stone All Rights Reserved

Directive: What can I do on my own to earn 3k/mo. What do I create/make that people will purchase?

7:46am

RUMPLESTILTSKIN HOLDS ME AND WANTS ME STILL

I found myself in a house that seemed to be Rumplestiltskins when in his more human form, like when in Storybrook (see Netflix series Once Upon A Time). My daughter Meadow, or someone in disguise as her, was there with us. Meadow appeared older than her current Waking 3D Life form.

I was sitting on a couch with Rumple. He had decided he liked me. He sat behind me on the couch and held me in his arms as if I belonged to him. We may have even kissed. We all were watching a TV show together or a Netflix series. I really wasnt so sure Rumple was for me anymore, but I liked him too. As I sat on the sofa with him I pulled out a college year book or magazine and began to thumb through it. I was specifically looking at the handsome young men. I didnt really know about being with Rumple or if he really wanted me, so I said, "I could be with a younger man instead . . . like Moe." I continued looking at the young men photos inside and commented, "Hes pretty hot too . . . I should probably be with him instead." Both Meadow and Rumple said, "No." and that I am supposed to be with Rumple. I still didnt know about that.

Rumple held me even more tightly. I then seemed physically cold, so Rumple gave me his college or High School varsity sports jacket. He may have given me both his jackets to wear. They seemed for varsity football and/or baseball. (DV Gorik Baseball team and star shape tv; and Football DV connects) I got up from the couch and continued talking about how maybe I should just be with some other guy. I was sort of feeling weird and embarrassed (but not too much) about if I were with Rumple.

Rumple came over to where I was standing and he again placed his arms around me. He stood very close behind me, I could feel his chest and body pressed up against my backside. He was holding me again like we were a couple, for the second time. I was reminded of the two marriage Dream Visions. The first one, I was married to a bear (Gorik in disguise), which denoted being stalked. The second marriage was to Gorik in his regular Waking 3D Life appearance. There were two dimensions in the 2nd marriage Dream Vision, in the wrong dimension Gorik owned a hole in the wall greasy spoon restaurant. In the correct dimension we were married and there were tons of military people present.

'Meadow' was very supportive of Rumple and I being together. It did feel really nice being held in Rumple's arms, but I just wasnt so sure about him anymore. It felt it was time for me to go now. I could feel Rumples manhood pressed up against my butt-back area; it didnt feel like a normal man's erection against my body, but for him it was normal. It felt more like a gun or a sword or even Legos. We continued to stay close and began to walk together in perfect step. We walked so in unison it seemed my feet were on top of his feet and we were 'one.' We walk-squeezed between a dining table and wall and went outside through the kitchen door.

We continued walking in step to the hard dirt-gravel parking lot. I spotted my yellow Volkswagen Convertible Bug (Not a vehicle I actually own in W3DL) with the top down and we walked over to it. Meadow had followed us out and she got into the front passenger seat. I sat in the driver seat and Rumple sat in the seat behind me.

It was about 6pm and my Boston Terrier Kona Joe had been in the vehicle all day. I'd apparently forgotten about him until now. He had a light Zek (English Mastiff) vibe and a minor Teddy T (Chinese Foo Dog) vibe to me. I noticed Kona Joe had no water to drink and I realized I'd also forgotten to feed him. It was getting colder out. I told Rumple we could put the top up. In an effort to be nice to me, he said it was ok if I wanted to leave the top down. I responded, "No, it'll be too cold for you in the back seat." since I had his jacket(s) on, "Grab the top and pull it forward to me. Its all manual. No electric buttons." He smiled and began to pull up the top. I then directed him and Meadow saying, You guys continue to pull that up. I gotta let Kona Joe out for a minute or two to go to the bathroom and he needs water. I felt a little bad that I'd forgotten about Joe. It felt sorta like hed been left in my parents SUV for the day with windows up and like it was a hot day out, and like I was relieved he'd survived, but it hadn't really been that bad. I was also really glad he'd not pooped or peed in my car.