Time is Precious

Author's note: I'm going to tell you guys now-this chapter skips A LOT of time, but trust me, it all makes sense. It has quite a few sub-chapters. I hope you guys like it. This chapter will make a lot more sense when the last chapter-chapter 30- is posted. I love you all!

~End of June 2010~

Niall's POV

Why does time have to fly by so fast? She has to leave again... It seems like just yesterday we were at the park playing football...

"Niall, I'm not ready to leave yet." Nat said on our way to the airport.

"I don't want you to leave, but we'll have to get used to this sometime."

Just then we pulled into the airport. We were already running a little late so we knew Nat had to go as soon as we got inside. I helped her with her bags an we walked in hand-in-hand.

"Nat, don't cry. It's okay. Call me as soon as you get home. Okay?"

"A-alright Nialler. I'm gonna m-miss y-you."

"I'm gonna miss you too lass."

I kissed her one last time before she had to board the plane. Tears swelled up in my eyes and I let them fall. She was leaving again... Back home she goes...

~December 2010~

This year has flown by! We're 13! Finally teens! It seems like just yesterday Natalie had to go back to America.

It's been a great year though. Birthdays, Christmas, and even the 4th of July.

Nat Skyped me so I could watch the fireworks. It's obviously not something we celebrate, but it was still nice to see it. :)

~June 1st, 2011~

I was able to come visit a little earlier this year. I've been here for about a week.

My gosh. It's been three years. Three long, but absolutely amazing years. We've had our ups and downs, but what relationships don't?

"Natalie, I've got something to tell you. I don't know if you're going to believe me. We're only almost 14, but I know that I mean this." I began as we were cuddled up on the couch watching some of our favorite movies. "Natalie Nicole Nicholson, I want you to know that I love you."

Tears of joy filled her eyes. She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tight.

"Awww, Nialler! I love you too!"

She said it back! Thank God! I couldn't be more happy right now. I know we're still young, but I'm positive that this is the girl that I want to call Mrs. Horan. :)

~December 2011~

Natalie's POV

My gosh. Another year had gone by. I can't believe that we're 14! On top of that we've been together for 3 years now which I still can't believe. It's crazy how time flys.

This year we didn't cry when Niall had to go home. I guess we're beginning to get used to it. Yeah, we miss each other like crazy, but we know where we stand with it all. :)