"Baby" Sitting

Author's note: Sorry for the late update guys! I hope you guys like the upcoming chapters! I enjoyed writing them. :)

                                                                                Niall's POV

                               "So Nat, whatcha wanna do?" I say as I put my arm around her.

                                She layed her head on my shoulder and said in an adorable voice, "I dunno."

                                "Want to see if Greg will watch a movie with us?"

                                "Yeah! As long as I can sit by you!"

                                "Well, I guess you can!" I said playfully.

                                 "Yay!" 

           She shot up and ran into the living room. I chased after her, caught up to her, and then tickled her.

                                 "Stop it Niall! Stop it!" She yelled between laughs.

                                 "Never!"

           She finally got me off of her with the help of Greg. Me and her were laughing so hard by now.

                                  "So what'd you two come in here for?"

                                   "We want to watch a movie Greg!" I said.

                                  "Pwease!" Nat said in a little kid's voice.

            She was so cute. :)

                                   "Okay. Where are your movies Natalie?"

                                    "Over there." She said, pointing next to the TV.

                                     "What movie do you two want to watch?"

                                     "I dunno." Nat and I said in unision.

                                      Greg laughed at us and said, "How about Cheaper by the Dozen?"

                                      "Sure." I said.

                                      "Sounds good to me." Nat said after me.

                                      "Cheaper by the Dozen it is!" Greg said.

                                                                Natalie's POV

                          We started watching the movie. The three of us were sitting on the couch. Greg was on the left, Niall in the middle, and I was on the right. Not even five minutes into the movie, Niall put his arm around me. I layed my head on his shoulder. We looked at eachother and smiled.

                                        "You're beautiful." He whispered to me.

                                        "You're handsome." I whispered back.

                                        "Oh hush you two!" Greg said teasingly.

                       We continued to watch the movie. I was laying on Niall's lap by now. The scene where Taylor Lautner and Allison Stoner kiss came on. I looked up at Niall. We both looked at Greg and it looked like he was asleep so we kissed.

                                         "Keep your lips to yourself!" Greg said.

                     Niall and I both laughed. By the end of the movie Niall was laying on Greg and I was laying on Niall. We were all sound asleep when everyone got home. We all noticed that when we woke up the next morning still on the couch.

                                                                    Niall's POV

                    I woke up the next morning to see that Natalie, Greg, and I were still on the couch. Where was everybody else I wondered? I got up carefully to go get a shower. I didn't want to wake Greg or Natalie up. I hopped in the shower and let the hot water run over me. I heard a knock on the door and Greg's voice after being in the shower for about five minutes.

                                           "Hurry up Niall! I gotta pee!"

                                           "Alright! Give me like two minutes!"

                  I hurried up and finished my shower. I walked into Nat's room wrapped in a towel so that Greg could go pee. Then I looked up and my face went red and hot. Natalie was standing right there. She giggled.

                                          "What?" I said defensively.

                                          "You look adorable with shower hair."

                  I looked in the mirror and my hair was a mess.

                                          "Well, you look beautiful with bedhead!"

                                          "Shut up! No I don't!"

                 I secured the towel around my waist and walked up to her.

                                           "Don't ever say that again love. You're beautiful no matter what.."

                She looked down at the ground and blushed. She always did this when I complimented her. I grabbed her by the chin, lifted her face up to me, and kissed her. We both smiled into the kiss, but pulled away when we heard Greg open up the bathroom door.

                                           "Niall, quit your smoochin' and go get dressed!"

               He laughed at that. I had almost forgotten that I still wasn't dressed. I blushed a bit and went to change. I came back out of the bathroom and realized that Nataile was wearing a beautiful black, red, and white sundress.

                                          "What are you so dressed up for lass?"

                                          "We're going to the lake to have a picnic."

                                          "Oh.. Should I change?"

                                           "No. You look fine."

             I was wearing some of the clothes Natalie bought me at the mall. It was a white t-shirt, camo shorts, and some white Nike Air Force Ones. I felt  horrible because of how much it cost.

                                          "You look beautiful." I said and then kissed her cheek.

            She blushed and thanked me. Thenmy mom yelled for us to come on. We left for the lake.