54

Zach's POV

I can't watch this happen...

I was told the love of MY life was getting married today. I couldn't lose her, not now.

I raced to the church I was told they'd be at, and as if it was right on time.

"If there is anyone who believes these two should not be together, than speak now or forever hold your piece."

I stormed into the room and yelled,

"I do!" Delilah's face raced to mine and her jaw dropped.

"Zach?"

Every feature looked beautiful, the dress she was wearing matched her perfectly, beautiful and flawless.

Her hair was back to blonde; just like when I met her years ago, except now, she wasn't mine. And now, she had another child.

"Why are you here?" She snarled, her arms crossed over her body and she stared at me... waiting for a answer.

"Delilah I'm still so in love with you, I don't know what to do with my self without you. You made me who I am today–"

"A selfish jerk who left your girlfriend and son alone?" She cut me off, my mouth started to move but nothing was coming out.

"Zach, listen. I love Sam to death, and I'm not dropping the life I built to go back to you." She sighed and shook her head.

I looked to the ground and slowly walked out of the church.