39

Delilah's POV

I waited for Alissa and Christina to come over and laid out some outfits that Me and Christina could wear.

I put Reilly to bed, as he smiled up at me and I kissed him goodnight.

Alissa and Christina arrived at the same time.

I decided to wear:

And Christina decided to wear:

I did 2 French braids in my hair and Christina kept hers natural

I did usual makeup (eyeliner, mascara, brow shit, and lip stick)

I handed Alissa 50 dollars if she wanted food and thanked her.

The door thing buzzed and I let them in, already knowing it was Sam and Nate to pick us up.

I opened my door and sam stood speechless, jaw wide open staring at me, he was wearing a grey shirt with a red plaid over top, with blue jeans and vans.

"Close your mouth before bugs fly in" I laugh and he closes his mouth, taking us to his car I waved bye to Alissa.

"Have fun!!" She said.

"I will!" I replied.

+++

The smell of alcohol filled the room, Sam and I went straight for the kitchen pouring a beer for each of us.

"Hey sammy" a girls voice said coming closer, the girl was wearing a see through shirt (no bra FYI) and short leather shorts.

Sam brought me closer to him and she gave me a death glare.

"Who is she?" She snarled and I giggled. "I'm the girl you could never be, since I'm Sam's girlfriend" I chuckled while saying.

Sam nodded and stared at her until she threw a tantrum and left.

We went to the basement where all our close friends were.