a.r. | tour lyfe ✯

part 2 for shadowthe_edgehog i hope u like it🥺

olivia

it's been like this for 2 weeks. i've been trying to purposely get over anthony but i can't. the fans really hate us together and prefer that hannah kim girl. they're only friends but he does seem happy with her. maybe i should just let him go and make the fans happy.

i sit in my bed balled up and crying. everyones in jaden's room doing whatever. no one else knows how i feel besides hudson. he's like my vent bud. he told me to be with anthony and disregard what the fans say.

i can't do that. it's too much for me. they tell me to just die. they say i'm nothing compared to other girls he's been with. they all hate me. i look at my phone. should i do it? i grab it and my tears flow harder.

MY ANT🐜😳💘

hey anthony i think we should break up. your fans fucking hate me and rather have u be with your friend hannah. so why not make them happy? i talked to trent and he said if i needed to leave i could. just know i'll always love u and that well never change.
(READ 9:27 PM)

of course i got left on read. he probably doesn't even love me. he just wanted me for fucking fame. the tears grow more intense as i throw my phone on the couch by my bed. the door handle twists and i quickly hide under the blanket. my sobs are still very noticeable.

"liv?" it's him. it's anthony. at all the times he could come he comes now. i feel the bed dip on the side of me. "liv, chase told me everything." i try and control my sobs. now he knows how i feel and why i feel that way. he lifts the blanket off my head and i avoid all eye contact.

"olivia look at me." i look off to the side at the ground. his hand pushes hair behind my ear while wiping my tears. he grasps my cheek and makes me look at him.

"olivia i love you with my whole heart. you deserve nothing but love. me and hannah are just friends, nothing more. you are the only one i want and love. i don't care what the fans think. as long as we're happy, it's ok." his eyes are filled with sorrow. he hates seeing me cry because he knows once i do, i can't stop.

he lays down next to me. we both look at the ceiling. "so do you really want us to break up?" he turns to look at me. "no. i never will." i say turning to him. he glances at my lips slightly. we both lean in and kiss. i get the best feeling. it's like sparks in my stomach and he caused them.

my hand finds their way to his hair. his arms snake around my waist. i tug on his hair and he moans into the kiss. we pull away for air and just look at each other. "i love you ant." i say as i cuddle into his chest. "i love you so much more livia."

he play with my hair as i fall asleep to his heartbeat.

a/n: i'm sorry this is really short ahhhhh
commencing writers block and stressful school work!! updates might be slow but i will try my best :D