a.r. | jealousy ✭

y/n

just another day on the lights out tour. we were all at the hotel pool which thankfully no one but us were there. we had people socializing, making tiktoks and just swimming around i guess. me? well i was sulking in my sun chair you could say.

me and anthony went to the mall earlier and we ran into some fans. they did the normal thing and ask for pictures with anthony, which is perfectly ok with me. but i swear when we left, they said he could do better than me. it's been on my mind all day. does he really love me? how do i know if there's no other girl? legit any other girl would be ideal for him.

my thoughts are cut off when someone calls my name. "y/n!" i turn and see jaden walking over to me. i smile at him, acting like i wasn't in my feelings. "what it doo babyyyy." he drags out the 'y' and i laugh. "nothing much. how come you're not swimming?" he looks me straight in the eye. "cause i saw you looking all sad and shit." he jokingly pouts. i smile and he hugs me.

"i don't wanna make you uncomfortable, but could you tell me?" he pulls back and sits on the sun chair with me. i let everything out hoping no one would hear or question us. "awh man, that's too bad. you guys are like my number one couple." we laugh. "i mean, if you really feel that way, you should talk to him about it." i smile and nod at his statement. i lay my head against his shoulder and look up at the clouds. "you're right, i'll talk to him." out of the corner of my eye i see anthony walking away.

anthony

i got out of the pool to go check on y/n. she's been kinda distant lately. i push my hair back out of my way and walk over to my clothes. conveniently, a few chairs away from y/n after i talk to her i'll go change and we'll probably head out.

as i'm walking towards her i see her lay her head on jaden's shoulder. i don't know when he got there. i don't even know why he's there. my blood boils. i stop walking but try to listen to their conversations. "you're right, i'll talk to him." is all i can make out.

is she planning to break up with me? is she leaving me for jaden? is that why she's all lovey dovey with him and not me? fuck everything. i just run back to my hotel room. damn. she's really gonna leave me for one of my best friends? while we're on tour together?

y/n

"jaden, i-i need to go." i get up and quickly run after anthony. i made it to the hotel lobby and can't find him. he probably went to his room. i quickly sprint to the elevator and go as fast as i can.

i run as fast as i can down the hall to his shared room. i bang on the door and he opens it. he eyes blood red obviously from crying. "babe are you-" he cuts me off. "don't babe me." he looks at me with disgust. "w-what do you mean?" he scoffs.

"i know your plan y/n. don't think i'm dumb. i heard you and jaden talking." he looks at the ground. his voice breaks at the end of almost each sentence. "oh... so you know i'm here to talk to you?" he nods slightly. "yeah, just go have fun with him." he tries to close the door but i stop him.

"what? who's 'him'?" i asked confused. he rolls his eyes. "don't play dumb. you've probably been cheating on me with him." my eyes widened. "ok, i don't even care who you're talking about now. i'm cheating?" he shakes his head. "you've been so distant lately. then i get out of the pool to see you all up on jaden. if you love him go date him already!" i laugh.

"you really think i've been cheating on you with jaden? he's my goddamn best friend. he's YOUR best friend. i wouldn't EVER do that to you! i wouldn't do that to anybody!" he shakes his head again. "i heard you guys talking. you said you were gonna talk to me. if you wanna be with him so bad then go ahead! i'm not stopping you! have fun!" at this point i'm inside the room with the door closed. he's sitting on the bed while i pace around the room.

"really? you heard that i was gonna talk to you?" i ask him. he nods with tears threatening to come out of his eyes. "i was gonna talk to you about how i feel in this relationship. i don't wanna leave you. i love you too damn much to do that! fans have been saying that you could do better, that you should date someone else and i just wanted to talk to you about it!" now, it was my turn to cry. he looks at me with shock.

"i wanted you to tell me that it's ok, that you'll never love anyone else, that i'm the only one you love. but then you go around, and not only eavesdrop on my conversation, but you accuse me of cheating on you with your best friend?" i wipe the tears out of my eyes.

"y/n i'm-" i shake my head. "no. shut up. i don't wanna hear it." i walk towards the door. as i'm about to open it anthony calls for me. "babe wait le-" i groan. i turn around and see him right in front of me. "as you said before, don't babe me." i open the door and see everyone else waiting outside. they look at me in surprise when they see my face. i just run past them.

anthony

fuck. i shouldn't have done that. i love her. i should've let her talk. i collapse to the floor as the most of the boys come and comfort me. the rest most likely went to see how y/n was doing.

everyone surrounds me. i hear a mix of "anthony are you ok?" and "what happened?" i just continue sobbing. chase tells everyone to back up and give me space. he kneels down to my level and i look at him. "what's wrong?" he asked looking in my eyes. i sniffle and wipe my tears. just thinking about her makes me break down. "she's gone." is all i managed to say before crying again.

(a/n: second part? idk :0)