c.k. | lazy days ✯

a request for Aritokurin i hope u like it<33

sinem

i wake up to feel the warmth of someone against me. i smile knowing it's just chase cuddling me. chase and i have been together for almost two years now. i try and wiggle out of his grip but he just holds me tighter. i groan.

"babe i gotta get up!" i whisper yell. i grab my phone from the night stand and see it's three quarters past ten. i try to sit up but chase just holds on to my waist. "c'mon sinem, it's sunday! let's have a lazy day." he drags out the "y" in day. i hum in response. "after i get ready chasey." i whine playfully. he lets go and i go inside the bathroom and do my morning essentials.

˚✧₊⁎time skip bc im lazy⁎⁺˳✧༚

i walk downstairs in some shorts and a loose crop top. i'm welcomed with the smell of bacon and what i think is pancakes. chase's parents are gone for a business trip so it's only me and chase here. awhh chase is cooking for me. wait chase is cooking. i quickly run to the kitchen to see if he broke anything. i see him still in his pajama pants, shirtless with an apron on.

"d-did you burn anything?" i ask looking around the kitchen. i see a nicely presented plate of bacon and some pancakes on another plate. "no! i would be screaming." we both laugh. i walk up to him and hug him from behind. i snuggle my head into his neck as he waited for the pancakes to cook.

"i wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed." he drags out the sentence as he plays with my hair. i smile "chase you're burning the pancakes." he mumbles a quiet 'oh shit' and quick flips them over. i chuckle at how panicked he was. "baby we can eat breakfast together!" i twirl around like a little kid. he chuckles a little. "yeah ok." he smiles. i set up the table as he brings the food over. he takes off his apron and places it neatly on it's hook.

we both sit down on the table and feast. he gets done earlier than me and just sits there. "you know, i could get used to seeing your face everyday." he smiles while putting his head on his chin. i chuckle eating the last bite of my pancakes. "oh really?" he nods. "you're honestly so beautiful sinem. i would really love to see you everyday." i smile at him as i finish my breakfast. i stand up and take the dishes. i place them into the sink and start washing them.

"babe." chase says dragging the 'e'. he hugs me from behind and holds my waist tightly. i kiss his head and continue washing the dishes. he plants light kisses on my neck and i smile. it's the small moments like these that i love. chase is so loving and he's not afraid to show it. "i love you sinem. i hope you know that." he rests his head on my shoulder. "i love you more chase."

(a/n: sorry its so short!! anyway who's next :0)