Chapter 47

"Remind me never to lose a bet against you. Ever."

Jungkook chuckled as Tae shook his head at himself. He looked in the mirror once again, his eyes blown wide, and turned towards Jungkook.

"That was..."

"I know."

"I'm never doing it again. Never. Which is why I plan to never lose a bet against you."

"Let me tell you something...I've never base jumped."

"What!?" Taehyung screeched, "But you said you had before!"

"I've skydived four times before. That was the first time I base jumped, and I love that it was with you."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his mate, his face breaking into a grin. Jungkook laughed as he beckoned Tae closer, his gaze roving over his just-showered mate.
They had returned to the hotel almost an hour ago, after the heart attack inducing, never happening again, experience of jumping from a cliff, as Taehyung put it. They had a quick breakfast and decided to get some rest before they decided on other activities for their stay. The sunlight was muted, due to the constant presence of clouds hanging low over the sky but still it was bright enough that they had to pull the curtains close.

Taehyung grinned and crawled onto the bed and over Jungkook until he was straddling him. Then he let go and fell onto Jungkook who lost his breath for a short moment because of the impact, but he was still quick to wrap his arms around Taehyung and pull him up until they were face to face.

Taehyung started to drag his fingers in random patterns on Jungkook's chest, "What are you looking at Kook?"

"You."

"What about me?"

"Just that you're mine."

"Forever."

"Forever." Taehyung whispered back.

Jungkook turned until they were on their sides, facing each other, their hands clasped between their chests.

"So...I got my part of the bet."

Taehyung smiled, "I'm still not telling you what I want. When the time is right."

"Fine." Jungkook huffed and pulled Taehyung closer. "I'll work on that later. Sleepy..."

"I love you, Kook."

"Yeah."

Taehyung punched Jungkook's shoulder trying to extricate himself from his hold.

"You're supposed to say it back, you ass." Taehyung huffed.

"Stop moving, Tae. I love you. I love you. I love you."

Taehyung giggled and pecked his mate's lips as they both fell deeper into sleep.

------------------------------

"... and they have their own camping grounds and I think we should go camping!"

"We literally live in the middle of a forest, in a cave..."

Jimin glared at Yoongi who quickly ducked his face and started to eat his food, like nothing else mattered in the world.

"So...as I was saying", Jimin began again, "we should go camping."

Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook who shrugged in response.