Chapter 10

T's POV:

I could see Jimin from the corner of my eye. His brows were furrowed, his eyes glistening and he was chewing his bottom lip trying to solve his dilemma. I knew his dilemma. He wanted to come, snatch me away from the vile Jihoon but being a male Omega he was weaker than most wolves and he wasn't a good fighter.

I passed him a small smile which turned into a grimace as I yet again felt Jihoon's lips at my ears. He had been whispering all the lewd things his mind could think of to torture me once I was his mate.

As if. Jungkook wouldn't let you touch me.

I turned my head away from Jihoon trying to look back and find Jungkook again. I knew he was close by, I could feel his eyes on me.

After meeting Jihoon today I knew I had made the right decision to be Jungkook's mate. I hadn't for one second believed that any of my father's acquaintances could be nice but I had hoped.
Well Kim Taehyung, fate has her way. Maybe you were meant to be Jungkook's mate.

A startled movement by Jimin made me focus back on him. I saw his eyes go wide and his lips were trembling? I tried to catch his eye but he was staring at the dance floor behind me.

A loud yell from Jihoon made me flinch and turn abruptly. Two drunk girls stood there with empty champagne glasses in their hand, the drinks apparently spilled at Jihoon. His face was livid.

"Whoops!"

Jihoon looked up at them, ready to tear into them if his expression was anything to go by but one of them wrapped herself around his arm.

"Oppppaa, I'm sorry. She's such a klutz."

Jihoon's expression changed as he saw the drunken girls latching onto him, he grinned.

"It's ok sweetheart. But I'll need to clean this. Why don't you help me?" He said in what I presumed was a seductive tone but made me want to throw up.

"Oppa is so kind. We'll both help clean it. Maybe you can get us drinks after." The girl pouted looking him over.

"I'll get you anything you want baby."

Need. To. Puke.

He quickly turned towards me, both girls on his either side, "I'll be back in a while. There's enough for both of us."

"You can have them both. I'm leaving." I tried getting away as fast as possible, relieved that he had found a distraction.

"More for me then. I'll see you Friday."

"Friday? What is on Friday?" I panicked.

"Hasn't your beloved father told you? We seal the deal on Friday."

He left pulling the giggling girls towards the restroom. My mind went blank.
I couldn't, I wouldn't mate with him. No.
Then I remembered that I was going to be far away from him and my father by tomorrow morning. I turned to the bar looking for Jimin, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. He wasn't where I last saw him. I started to inch towards the other end of the bar.

I was making my way through the mass of bodies writhing to the music when I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist, the touch making me shiver and melt.

Jungkook.

"You look amazing cupcake."

I turned to wrap my arms around his shoulders

"Thanks? Took you long enough."

"Sorry babes. But we didn't want to raise suspicion. Hopefully Sana and Momo are fine."

"Sana and Momo?" I questioned.

"The girls that just left with Jihoon? They're from our pack. That was a ploy to distract him and it worked." He smirked.

"But Kook! They're not safe. You let them go with that motherfucker! You have to get them."

"Don't worry. Yoongi hyung is following them. Dance with me." He grinned at me, his hands moving under my jacket to the back.

"Jungkook, what do you think you're doing?"

"Re-claiming what's mine." He whispered against my neck. "I wanted to kill him right there and then for touching you. You're mine and only mine to touch."

"Not so fast." I moved away from him a little making him frown. "I won't go down that easy. My wolf and I both don't yield that easily, not even to you."

He chuckled. "I think you'll go down sooner than you think cupcake."

"No way muffin." I backed away smirking. "I need to look for Jimin and leave before Jihoon comes back."

He nodded at me, letting go of me completely. I instantly missed his touch but it would have to wait.

"See you tomorrow."

"I can't wait." He looked up giving me a smile that robbed me of my breath.

I turned away from him before I gave in to my urges to cling to him and kiss him senseless. I fished my cell phone out, moving away from the dance floor towards the entrance/exit.

My gaze collided with the pigs.

Shit. Did they see me with Jungkook? But none of them came to get me. They're not saying anything now.

One of them moved towards me, my mind panicking whether they saw me on the dance floor or not.

"Your friend is outside. He asked to be left in the car until you had to leave."

"Oh. I'm leaving."

His eyes scanned behind me, "Where is Alpha Jihoon?"

"He had some important business. He told me to leave."

The man looked at me skeptically, and then nodded to the other mean, signaling that it was time to leave.

I turned back one last time, hoping for a glimpse of Jungkook and I was not disappointed. He was sitting at the bar, his gaze set on me. He smiled a little when he saw me looking at him, and winked.

I left the club with a smile on my face.