ch.9 "why do people call you Violet?"

"Alright, Damian. Where have you gone?" I whispered to myself as I typed on my laptop.

I got to my old apartment not to long ago. I figured Damian got caught by his mom, but she's dead. So who must have taken him. Maybe he ran away? No, he would have left something for us to find. Not, Bruce or the rest of the bat boys but me and the girls. We were all raised on an island that was destroyed by police. We were trained to kill and deceive.

There wasn't an assassin's call because I would have been notified I am Al-Guhls grand-daughter after all.

Damian must have gotten caught, but by who?

I hacked into Wayne tech. I looked for things that were missing or recently bought and yes, I'm still in Starling City. Barry left me here. I'm in the room that the Queens made for me.

I found that there were things mising, things that weren't accounted for, things that could have been taken by the robin with a sword.

I came to the conclusion that I had to go to Gotham. I hated the Idea, but a detective got to do what a detective got to do.

I picked up my phone and punched in the number Barry gave me.

It rang once and then he picked up.

"Hello?" Barry said. He sounded tired.

"Hey, it's Kat." I said quietly. I don't know why I was being so quiet.

"Oh, Hey Kat. Did something happen?" Barry asked.

"No, nothing bad but, I need a ride to Gotham City, New Jersy." I said chewing my finger nail.

"Ok, um... give me a minute and time me." He said then hung up. I timed him like he asked. I even realised that I've been here for hours it's two o'clock in the morning.

1 minute later Barry showed up, but he didn't make the mark.

"How was that?" He asked with a cocky attitude.

"A millisecond late." I said with a bit if a giggle. What the hell? I don't giggle. I don't even laugh. What's gotten into me?

"Wow. I was late. But I can make up for it. I stopped for food."Barry said as he pulled out a big belly burger bag.

"Cheeseburger with no mustard, pickles or onions?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"My drink is-" before I could say it he cut me off.

"Dr pepper not diet cause you don't like how it tastes." He said giving me my drink.

"How could you possibly know that?" I asked laughing a little. "You're not stalking me are you?" I asked seriously.

"No, I'm not Cisco told me what you liked from big belly burger." Barry rushed.

"Figured." I mumbled.

"Anyway, whatcha been working on?" Barry asked taking a spot on the couch next to me.

"Finding my brother." I said taking a bite out of my cheeseburger.

"Have you found anything?" He asked again turning his body to face me, not looking at my laptop. He was... respecting my privacy? Shocking.

I nodded my head and finished chewing then took a sip of my soda.

"That's why I need to go to Gotham. No one knows those kids better then me." I said putting my burger down and grabbing my laptop.

Hold up- how did he know I was here?
I gave him the most confused face I could.