4.

Bri P.O.V

' ' Kentrell stop running away from me. ' ' I frowned and stood there on the skating ring.

Kentrell rented this whole place out just for the gang and them.

KD came behind me and pushed me lightly making me lose my balance and falling.

' ' Im finna beat yo ass! ' ' I whined and Skìla came to pick me up.

Chy was skating behind Kentrell, while Kentrell was trying to skate faster.

After Skìla helped me up I walked to sit down.

Scrolling on instagram I saw Beenie sitting next to me.

' ' Kentrell must really dont like chy huh ? ' ' He said chuckling I just shook my head.

' ' You dont talk much? ' ' He said looking at me, I always thought he looked like a swollen pitbull dog to me.

' ' Nawl I just dont wanna talk to you. ' ' I saw and he frowned got up and walked away.

Kentrell walked up to me with his shirt off shortly afterwhile.

' ' Say, whea blasin at I still wanna rock ha shii ong. ' ' I said putting my phone in my back pocket standing up. He just eyed me.

' ' Aye ionk that aint my guh nomo the hell. ' ' He said hugging me.

' ' Getcho sweaty ass bird chest ass off of me! ' ' I said laughing and he hugged him tighter.

From the corner of my eye I saw Chy mugging me and rolling her eyes walking away.

Kentrell pulled away making eye contact with me, licking his lips then I started looking everywhere else but his eyes.

' ' Man say you playing wimme. ' ' He said mugging me and pushing me lightly off of him.

' ' Ian even say nun bowlegged nigga. ' ' I said bucking at him and walking outside.

When I walked outside I saw Blasin and Chy talking and laughing. Wasnt they were jus- Okay. I put my hair up inti a messy bun walking over.

Blasian loomed at me mugging me then I punched her dead in her mouth. She started pulling my hair swinging wildly then I saw the whole NBA gang outside. KD was eating popcorn and drinking a ICEE slushie while baby joe was recording.

Instead of me pulling away while she is pulling my hair imma go forward with this Ching chog bitch. I ran my head into her stomach twisting her arm putting her on the ground banging her head onto the gravel hardly.

' ' Bri stop you gonna kill her! ' ' Chy said I ingored her.

I felt punches on my back and the side of my face. I turned around and Blasin and Chy got beside each other and started jumping me. I got up fastly grabbing Chy hair and swinging her on the ground stomping on her.

' ' You a fake ass bitch. ' ' I said in between stomps.

Skìla came outside and automatically jumped in punching Blasian then dragging her.

Kentrell grabbed me by my waist, Boomer grabbed Skìla, Beenie, Baby joe grabbed each of the other fake ass hoes.

' ' Next time I see yall hoes Im killing yall Ian stunning nun of that! ' ' I said yelling mad as hell.

' ' Bitch you lame as fuck thats yo own blood jealous bitch! ' ' Skìla said, I started crying.

Not because I beat my Sister ass, because I thought that was my dawg.

I guess water is thicker than blood.