Army boy

Jughead- 25

Betty-24

Betty pov

One week, Seven days and i can hold him in my arms again. Jughead joined the army after school, i started college and i finish in two days. I already got job offers from LAW firms in the whole country. I was in the top ten of my class and the First female one. I sent letters about my journey at school and sometimes i got one back about his journey on his placement somewhere in east-europe. I miss him like a lot. I remember the day, 5 months ago that i got him to the Airport. He had his green bag on his right shoulder and his left hand in mine. We kissed a thousand times but when he need to go away i already missed him. I live in the dorm with Veronica, she is studying something like social work at youthprison. Archie started working in his dads Firm but didn't let his music fall. Kevin does a talkshow for RiverdaleTV.

When jughead would be back we would live in his place. He has one in LA so after he comes to riverdale and stays here a few days we fly off. I can't wait to hug him, Kiss him and everything. Veronica and I went today on a day out: drinking, shopping and drinking. We talked about the everyday stuff and i got Some sexy lingery for my little boy who is coming back.

The next day was just Some movies and cleaning our room and moving things. Veronica helped me because she needs to study a year longer because she went with Archie on a one year worldtrip before joining college. "I see you at your graduating Tomorrow " she said while i headed out with my last box. I went to stay the night at my old house, my moms house. She was home and she became a big fan of Jughead. We talked a lot and laughed and ate Some Patatoes, chicken and tomato-salad. I went to bed early.

I was awake around nine. I felt Some stress but to relief it a took a good shower. Making everything clean and then my skin ritual. I took Some clothes just to wear before my dress tonight. I kissed Jughead in a picture of the two of us. "Hi mom"i say walking in the kitchen. It smells like fruit and pancakes. "Hi hon big day?!" She says so happy. I was the First of her daughters to graduate college and she helped me a lot through it. We ate and talked until eleven.

She helped me with Some hair tips and Toni, Kevin and I Did a FaceTime about my make-up. After that both done, my phone went off. I look at the screen and see.

V- ow one thing b

B-yeah?

V- so wear that sexy lingery under your dress. Someone told me that that makes you feel confident.

B- okay i Will think about it.

V- i do it too.

B- yeah but you wear it for someone. After graduation and the party you will have sex with your boyfriend.

V- Woow B do you think so about me ?! You know i can't wait so long. It Will be before the party ;)

B- OMG V. You aren't even graduating. You came to support me with Kevin, Archie, FP and my mom.

V- yeah do you expect me to stay with archie in a room for more then one hour without devouring him?

B- it's okay. We're going to stop here before you tell me the details.

V- see you soon.

I put my phone down and lay my dress on my bed. My mom walks in and i turn my face to her. "What is it mom?" I ask polite."euhm i have a question but i hope you don't get mad?" She says almost looking at her feet the while time. "Okay?" I starts. "So you know Mr. Poirit right?" She asks now looking me in the eyes but playing with her fingers. "Euhm yeah he is the boss of RiverdaleTV Why?" I ask seeing hoe nervous she is. "Euhm i'm so kinda, like euhm, dating him." She says again looking down. "Mom that is great. If you're happy than that is amazing. " i say happy and i give her a hug. "Okay thank you! And because you Will be at the party hon. I Will stay then night at his place okay?" She asks happy. "Euhm yeah if i feel toooooooo alone i Will bring Kevin here" i say. She nods and leaves my room.

Three hours later i aM in the biggest auditorium of my school. In the middle of the crowd sit my mom, FP, Veronica, archie and Kevin. In that order. After Some talk from the principal and the best student that talks about the experience, it is my turn. The principal comes to me and whispers
:" com'on Elizabeth you need to say something now." "But you didn't tell me i had to prepare" i whisper back. "Someone Made a little speech for you" he says. I aM confused but do as i was told.

I walk to the mic and open the paper. The paper says:

Cooper, betts, my little girl Will you marry me?

My mouth falls open, is this a Joke. Is this something from jughead or not. And then in the left corner i see it. It's him walking over in his uniform. I almost fall down with tears in my eyes. Everybody is clapping in their hands. And jughead starts running. My hands covering my mouth. And tears, happy tears on my face. He hugs me, i love it finally those arms around me. He takes the mic and everybody gets quiet.

He drops on his right knee and looks me in the eyes. His smile can light up the whole room. He pulls out an amazing ring with a dark bleu pearl on it.

"Cooper, betts, my little girl

"Cooper, betts, my little girl. Will you marry me?!" He asks. I start nodding really hard and say yes he slips the ring on and the crowd starts to scream and shout. He stands up and he puts his hands on my cheek. We Kiss, like we needed eachothers air again. I put my hands in his hair. We stop and hug fast and i need to sit back down. He walks over to our parents and takes a Seat.

This was my dream, my boyfriend at my graduation. After that i knew that everything was a whole working together "against" me.

Veronica with the special outfit and ofcourse my mom leaving the house. But yeah, we Made well use of those.

———
What you think?

Requests?