"Hah, no thanks. I'm not a bit interested in arranging books." Baekhyun waved his hands. "Hey, do you guys know who I saw in the library today?" Baekhyun asked excitedly.

"How would we know, mister? There's nearly hundreds of people came today." Naeun answered.

"I saw the badass of our school."

"Yeah, I saw him too! Oh my God! This is the first ever time I saw him! He's really handsome!" Luna squeaked.

"But...who is it?" Naeun asked.

"Oh Sehun. You don't know him? He was in the same class with you. I thought I told you?" Eunji raised her brows.

"Whatever."

"By the way, I wonder what's good with Minseok sunbae that he can make the two best friends crazy for him." Luna sighed.

"I told you I moved on!" Eunji slightly slapped Luna's back.

"Yah, you don't have to do that." Luna protested.

"Let's continue our talk about Sehun." Chen said.

"He was known by the badass of our school. You know why?" Baekhyun asked.

"Because he always slept with girls every day, and he would fuck a girl in the school, and make them couldn't walk for the whole week, or maybe months." Eunji answered.

"He sounds like a crazy person." Naeun concluded.

"Aish...Naeun-ah, I never saw any girl who was in your age are still innocent like you." Luna sighed.

"Bwoya?"

"Really, Naeun? Crazy? You're kidding me." Chen sighed.

"Eun-ah, he's not crazy. Do you know how much girls are crazy over him? Even the sunbaes are. I'm amused that you don't even know him." Eunji said.

"You guys know, I don't even pay much attention around."

"Alright. My class is here. Thanks for accompany me. Chen, remember okay? Don't try to ditch me again." Baekhyun stopped and waved at them.

"Alright." Chen nodded and they left. They were quiet all along the way back to their own class.

"Bye, Naeun." They said in unison when they reached Naeun's class.

"Annyeong."

"See you later, Eun." Eunji hugged her. She waved at the three and entered the class.

--

Eunji and Naeun were in the park again, talking. They decided to go to Hangang. They took a bus to there and walked around. The view of Hangang is really nice. Sehun decided not to follow her there since he was called by Chanyeol and the others to hang out together.

"Hey Ji, isn't that Baekhyun and Chen?" Naeun asked.

"Where?" Eunji asked.

Naeun pointed out Baekhyun and Chen who was cycling there. The two boys who spotted them quickly cycled to their direction.

"Hey guys, I didn't expect the two of you would be here." Eunji beamed.

"Is that so? Want to join us? We're going to the mall later." Baekhyun asked

"Why not?" Naeun asked.

"Okay, we'll meet later in the mall. We're just going to place our bicycles back to Baekhyun's house. It's near." Chen said and they left.

Eunji nodded and they went to the mall together. The sat down outside the mall and waited for Baekhyun and Chen's arrival. Finally they arrived after ten minutes of waiting there.