eleven

London

"Girl guess what"

She shifted her attention from the game to me.

"This dude just came up to me and asked if he could take me out girl he is fine as hell."

"Check you out bitchhh" she said with her tongue out. My phone dinged indicating that I had a text.

320-555-7968 : miss London I can't wait to take you out.. are you free this weekend?

"Girl look he texting me already" I said showing her the text.

"So what the fuc... what happened to Amman just that quick?"

"Girl ain't shit.. he still coming to Atlanta tonight and he gone stay with me."

"Oh fuckin Kay sis let me find out you running gameeee" she said gettting hype. Why? I don't know. Low key I was excited to see what Jacob was about.. that don't mean I'm gonna leave Amman alone tho. He doesn't even act like he likes me so it's no need to cut him off for someone else.

For the rest of the game I just chilled, and texted Jacob, nothing major just light conversation. I found out he's a Junior at our rival school, he's twenty two, and he was born and raised in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

*
Couple hours later

"So.. hold up.... let me get this straight... the bitch asked could she eat yo ass?!" Justine shouted then burst into laughter.

It was going on midnight and We were currently sitting in my living room, music playing, two blunts in rotation, and Hennessy in our cup.

Who is we? Justine, Corey and myself.

"Skye stop fuckin laughing that shit not funny.... and y'all betta not tell no fuckin body else this shit." He spat. The bitch that he was- or used to mess With asked him if she could eat his ass during sex. Justine ass laughing so hard he can't even finish the story.

"That's what the fuck you get for messing with a Italian broad you dummy"  I said sipping on my cup. They both were at least on their 3rd cup and I was still on my first.

"That's the last fuckin time I'll do that shit"

"No the hell its not"

He just shrugged his shoulders and took a hit from the blunt. "Yeah you right."

I allowed them to continue with their conversation, while I was engulfed in mine I was having with Jacob.

Jacob🤩 : so what are doing up this late? 👀 I just finished working out

Jacob🤩 : so what are doing up this late? 👀 I just finished working out.. what's your excuse?