eight

London

"Sydney, you not tired of walking around this mall yet?" Amman asked in an annoyed tone. And to be honest I was just as annoyed as he was. We've been at this mall for three hours now every since 12, I was hungry as hell ready to get off my feet and in the bed.

"I just wanna go to a few more stores."

He dug in his pocket and gave her two hundred dollar bills. The way Amman was splurging you would've thought he ain't have no bills at all.

"When you run out of that then it's time to go, ima go to foot locker then I'm going to eat. London you coming with me or staying with her."

"As much as I would love that, I'm hungry too."

Both Amman and myself skipped the complimentary breakfast cause we slept late.. and then we smoked, and by the time we was ready to eat they were closed, so here we are. Tired aggravated and hungry.

I had gotten myself this nice spaghetti strapped dress, like a rusted orange color. I don't know where ima wear it to I just know I couldn't leave without it.

"So im terrible with surprises, so ima just get you some shoes for your birthday."

"Aw Amman that's so sweet but I told you I didn't want anything."

"I know what you told me, but did you hear what I just told you?" He replied smartly. He walked over to the men section and I followed him because I truly didn't want any shoes. I got enough damn sneakers at the house, and I still had ones that I didn't wear at my dad's house. After just looking in foot locker we made our way to the food court, and my stomach was growling louder the closer we got. Of course Amman just had to stop at the jewelry store.

"I wanna get you something you can keep forever, do you like this?"

He asked walking up behind me. When I noticed what was In his hand I gasped loudly.

"Amman this is beautiful, oh my goodness"

"Try it on" he motioned for me to turn around so that he could put the necklace on. I looked in the mirror and the diamonds were literally dancing. I stood in the mirror for a tad bit longer completely in awe. I can't remember the last time I got something for my birthday with so much thought put into it. Just like he promised Amman purchased the necklace, but made it clear that I couldn't wear it until my actual birthday. After leaving the jewelry store we finally made our way to the Cafe.

I decided on Chick Fil A while Amman got him and Sydney Chinese food.

"Amman I can't wait to where the necklace you got me. I can't express how appreciative I am."

He shot me a sly grin and scooped some more rice into his mouth. "Don't mention it London, you deserve it"

Now here it was almost 9pm and that little comment Amman made was still lingering in my head. I just can't seem to understand how exactly he knew what I deserved.

I got a call from my job asking if I could swap shifts with someone and come in at 4pm instead of 8am. Any other time I would've said no because who doesn't like morning shifts? But since I was enjoying the time spent with Sydney and Amman I didn't mind just this one time. Being that I didn't have a morning shift, Amman decided we would leave early in the morning.