Nine

a/n:  man I had this chapter all typed up and ready to publish... then wattpad deleted my shit. I got mad as hell and gave up on the whole story.... Dramatic ass lmao

anyways give me some feedback yall <3

Amman

I can't even believe I let Sydney talk me into bringing her to this damn party. Everybody here look my damn age. After Sydney introduced London to Taylor you might as well say I came to the party by my damn self. They been up dancing the whole time, the DJ was playing hit after hit so I can understand. I just didn't think London was gonna be this social; I guess you can say I like when she's under me.

The party was mainly in the backyard; even the DJ was out here and it was a little open space of concrete that everyone was using as the dance floor. I was surprised it was this many people up and dancing; parties nowadays everybody wanna hold the damn wall up. But then again this was the hood and nobody gives a fuck about nothing, if they wanna dance they gone dance.

I continued to smoke as I watched London enjoy herself with Syd and Taylor. I don't know how much longer I'm gonna be able to remain being her friend, it's getting harder and harder by the day. Of course it's not actually getting harder, but I just want to take care of her like I know she needs to be taken care of. I want to take care of her mind, body and soul. When she's hurt I want to be the person she calls, when she sick, sad, or happy I want her first thought to be "I wanna share this moment with Amman".  I don't even know how or when I want to express my feelings to London; I don't even think I want to. She doesn't give off any type of vibe that I'm used to so who knows what's going on in that apple head of hers.  I don't do too well with rejection, like at all; so I gotta figure this thing out and quick. London is everything a man could ever wish for, so I know for a act if I don't speak up soon I may miss my opportunity.

I eyed her up and down as she sashayed in my direction and I just gotta say; that lil dress she bought today was fitting like a glove. Her low eyes and the sneaky grin on her face let me know not only did she look good but she was feeling good too.

She took the seat next to me and before I Knew it she was leaned over in my ear.

"wanna smoke?"

"I was waiting for you to finish cha cha sliding over there." I joked.

"oh what the fuck ever"

"Naw forreal London you look real good tonight" I glided my tongue across my bottom lip and bit it a lil bit.

"Oh just tonight?"

"Nah you look good every hour of the day" I answered honestly. I'm sure she wasn't expecting me to be so blunt but I meant every word.

"Thank you Amman" she said and looked everywhere but my eyes. I figured this wasn't the time and place to have a deep conversation so I pushed my thoughts aside and began rolling up for her.

I don't know when these feelings came, how they came or anything I just know they're there. I knew the first moment I seen her that I wanted her; yeah it was just lust at first but now that I've  gotten to know everything about her, I want her in every way possible. My past relationships never worked out because I guess you can say my head wasn't fully in the game. Nobody ever made me feel how London makes me feel. Glancing at her she looked like she was in deep thought- then again she was a lil tipsy so that could be it.

"YO YO ITS DJ D-REC I NEED ALL MY HOT GIRLS TO TURN DA FUCK UPPPP" was all I heard before it seemed like every female in the yard went insane. The beat to Hot Girl Summer dropped and it seemed like every female started throwing ass; and the niggas loved that shit.

Omniscient

As the party seemed like it was in its prime; a female that's been eyeing Amman majority of the party started to twerk right in front of him. Him being the type of man he is, he immediately grabbed her hips and allowed her to do her thang.

London on the other hand was not feeling it, it made her uncomfortable that he was getting a dance right next to her.

"uh uh girl you bout to sit here and let her dance on yo man like that?" Sydney asked giving the girl a stank face, which of course she couldn't see.

"Girl that is not my damn man" London responded sounded angrier than she was. But the way she was feeling, she couldn't just stand there and watch. The more her girls shouted her name and for her to fuck it up, the harder she shook her ass. By now a couple of niggas were dramatically holding Amman up while the girl danced on him.

Although that wasn't her man, London still felt some type of way about the situation. With that liquor and weed flowing thru her system she did something that she never would've even considered if she was sober.

She shoved the girl that was dancing on Amman and began to grind her ass against him. With the song now switched to Freak Hoe by Speaker Knockerz, London began to show Amman and anybody else who was looking, just exactly what she was working with. The girl from earlier eventually found another nigga to entertain so she was no longer an issue.

"aye ayeee go sis! Das my sis!" Sydney shouted throwing a couple ones, causing London to show out even more. With his sweat covered forehead Amman continued to keep up with London, even when she slowed it down for a second and slow grinded on him. By now they had just a little crowd formed around them; even the DJ gave them a little shout out.

As the party slowly came to an end, Amman gathered up his girls and they made their way to the car. By now London had sobered up a little and she was just ready to get high, Amman was sleepy as hell, and Sydney was begging Amman to let Taylor come with them. Normally he wouldn't care, but they had to get back on the road in the morning.
Amman noticed the same broad that stole from Sydney was at the party; but this time she had her two home girls with her, and by the way she was looking I already knew it was gonna be an issue.

"damn bitch can I get my face back" One of the girls spat, catching  London and Sydney's attention. They just looked at her and bust out laughing. Of course they were being petty, but they weren't about to argue with a hating ass stealing ass broke ass hoe.

"yeah you laughing but I'll take yo nigga right from you." Another one said and then high fived her home girl. Once again, Sydney and London laughed because the girls weren't doing anything but popping off out the mouth.  She was only mad because not only did she get exposed for stealing, but she got hit twice and didn't do a damn thing. Now that she had backup she was ready to pop her shit.

"Yo lil hoe ass, im surprised you aint top a nigga off in da house!"

"shut up bitch before they come over there and rock yo world like last time, you broke ass bitch" Amman responded to shut them up. And that's exactly what they did, the girls continued to talk shit but they didn't hear it so they assumed the broads didn't want no beef.

"When I finally catch that hoe by herself, its show time." Sydney said buckling her seatbelt.

"What's her issue Sydney? Aint no way she targeting you for no reason... what you did to her?"

"That hoe mad cause her man stepped out on her and wanted to take me on a date.  I met him at a football game and he told me multiple times he was single and wanted me to change that. When she confronted me all I told that bitch was to not check me cause I aint owe her ass no loyalty, I told her she needed to check her nigga"

"Ugh I can't stand those types of niggas or bitches. Niggas be knowing they not ready to commit and bitches be knowing them same niggas Aint gone be faithful... but wait I forgot yall young; so it's gone be more hating ass hoes where she came from."

"And ima be ready for every single last one of em" she responded as they drove into the night.