four

Gotta do a time jump so I can get this show on a road!

3 weeks later

Amman

It's now late September; it's been a couple weeks since Twan party, and since I met London. Since that night we been having casual conversation, face time each other a couple times. When I first seen her at the party my intentions were to... well I don't really know. I just know after talking with her all night I knew she wasn't the type of girl I could keep on standby and call whenever. So I decided to just push my feelings to the side and was perfectly fine with being her friend. These past couple weeks I've shared certain things with her that I wouldn't share with any other female.. for example, what happened in my past relationships.

Being that I live a whole hour and a half away I couldn't even get close to her like I wanted. With us being In school we text each other back when we can, but we try to make sure we call each other at the end of the night. I'm trying to focus on this last assignment that's due tomorrow before I can relax for the weekend. Twan ass already hit me up talking bout a pool party this weekend. The only way I would go, is if London goes and she already told me she doesn't go out like that, so that was a done deal. Breaking me out of my thoughts my phone rang. When I answered it, her beautiful face popped up on the screen flashing that one of kind smile.

"Hey Amman" something about how she says my name gives me butterflies. I would never tell anyone that though, some things you just gotta keep to yourself. At first I thought it was just nerves because no girl has ever given me butterflies.

"Hey London, how you doing?" today was the first day since I met her that we didn't text, so I'm sure I was gonna get a mouthful.

"Ughhh.. I'm so.tired. Amman you don't understand. So I had two exams today and on top of that, my professor bumped our essay due date to Monday! I haven't even started on it" She groaned in frustration. She continued to go on about her day and I just listened, and commented when necessary. I wanted to tell her about my day but it didn't even matter, mine was boring and I could listen to her talk all night.

"That means instead of doing what I planned this weekend. I gotta worry about a damn essay"

"What were you gonna do this weekend?" I'm surprised she even has plans for the weekend, she usually be cooped up in her house, getting high and watching movies or something.

"I was gone smoke and sleep the whole weekend away"

See.

"Girl you can still do that."

"How am I supposed to write a 600 word essay about pediatric care? The hell if i know" she said answering her own question. She usually did that when she was rambling.

"Well I'm sure you'll figure it out, you a smart girl"

"Can you help me with it?"

If I didn't take a course of pediatric care my junior year I would've been no help at all. But I'm sure I can find my notes and at least help her with the basics.

"You lucky I took a course on that my junior year or else yo ass would've been out of luck."

"Yesssss oh my God thank you so much Amman"

"I still have my notes, I just have to find them. But it shouldn't be hard cause I keep all of them in one spot."

"You still got notes from that class? Oh god I gotta see them.. can you come over?"