Preview

I just don't get it. I mean yeah, there are lots of things people don't get. One being me. Tall blonde with a (not to be conceited but it's true) supermodel's body (skinny supermodel with small boobs I mean), with fake nails and fake tan, cheerleader but at the same time a super nice non-bitchy girl who is actually a tomboy deep down. I don't hide that side, I like playing football with the guys as much as I like cheering for them. Not the football team though, cos they're perverts and would find any excuse to touch me everywhere. I'd break my nails playing with my two best friends, Zeke and Leo, and then I'd go to the mall and spend hours at the spa getting a manicure and a massage.

Talking about best friends, here's something I just don't get. Why the hell do I feel like they're hiding something from me? Those manwhores. They're lucky I haven't ripped their balls off with the amount of girls they've played. But then again those girls were slags who knew what was coming and literally begged for it, and then made a big fuss about being used to get attention. Don't get me wrong, I don't approve of Zeke and Leo's philandering ways, but the girls knew that they're not going to get anything more than one night stands but they still made a big deal out of it by creating a scene and dropping crocodile tears. The only girl who's been genuinely hurt after being played was a girl called Melanie who had quietly gone and talked to the counsellor about it. The only reason I know is because that girl is my little sister. But the guy who did it was neither Leo nor Zeke but it was their teammate Arin. I gave him a black eye and a broken nose, and a fractured arm. Oh and a dislocated shoulder. Yeah I'm a black belt. He's gay nowadays though, and has reformed his ways, having fallen in love and gotten together with a cute-as-a-button, petite and shy geeky sophomore. He's deeply regretful for his actions and has apologised to Melanie who's stupidly in love with some girl and has forgiven him. Anyway, I digress.

So what is suspicious is that Zeke and Leo haven't been shagging girls like little bunnies for about two weeks now (it's the lack of slutty girls crying in the hallways that have me that indication), they've been really secretive and disappearing on me and have been sharing these ultra secretive gazes when they think I'm not looking. That's not fair. I mean yeah, they've been best friends ever since first grade but I am still their best friend! We're supposed to be the three musketeers. Okay I sound like a whiny jealous girl. But I am! Ever since I became friends with them in 3rd grade they've never made me feel like the odd one out and they've always treated me like one of the guys. We even do chest bumps for crying out loud! (What? I'm pretty flat chested, don't judge!) Basically nothing drove us apart, not me growing up to look like the way I do, with super girly style and clothes most of the time, not me developing a love for shopping and dragging them to the spa, not them joining the football team, not them turning into womanisers and slut-loving whores, not me kicking a drunk Leo's nuts for kissing me and not them becoming co-captains and me becoming cheerleader captain. Basically nothing over the years came between our friendship.
So why...in our senior year, after almost 9 years of friendship, am I feeling like a third wheel? I have to get to the bottom of this.