She go in the bathroom I behind her she turn on the shower then she take off her clothes I grow her body my dick is hard as a rock she look at me she go in the shower I got my clothes off got in behind her and whisper in her ear angel you are driver me crazy. She look at me and said I driver you crazy then take me now. Do she know how hard I am to said that I said to myself. ok take your shower and we go to bed.

Ok then we take our shower after got out she go to the bedroom I behind her I hit her ass she yell

Dylan!

Yes angel you ready. She said yes I am are You. Yes baby. She said I am all your That all I need to hear and I said lay on the bed she walk to the bed lay down on the bed I lay on top of her and said this will hurt some ok baby

Ok Dylan

I slammed my dick hard inside her she moaned so load from pain then pleasure Damn angel you are go tight and feel so good. I started pounded her so hard and fast oh Dylan yes baby.  You like this my angel. Yes I love you. Thank god I got her back. I love you too my angel you are my only my.

I go faster and faster D-d-Dylan she moaned so load I giggled then I started so deep and harded oh Dylan That it yell my name angel. I can feel she fix cum I am too. She said I am cum I said I know i am too.then I said that two thing you give me I love you more now she said like I said I was wait for you I love you only you. I kiss her so deep I know I take her breath I pull way and said let get dress go have dinner

Ok

I said I am going to protect you with my life angel. What about the thing you said what talk about it yesterday she said I said I tell you when we go downstairs.

After we got dress I look at angel see her make face I ask angel are you ok. She said yes I am a little sore we walk downstairs hand and hand we see Caroline and Angelo Smile at us.

Angel said what you smile about Caroline and Angelo said we heard y'all angel hide her face in my chest I said so this is our house not your if she want to yell my name she can. Angelo said bro you give her girl I have not have my yet. Angel look at Caroline and said what! 7 year you have not gave his anything you have to go home gave him everything why you wait. I have to laugh inside angel said I lost 7 year of Dylan after today I found him I can't wait no more to love him.

Damn my baby wait 7 year to love me I kiss her on her lip and said baby I can't wait no more either. Angel said to Angelo after dinner go to your or Caroline place rock her world like your handsome brother did. Handsome huh I said to myself.
Then I see angel look at the room and said wow I said this is the living room angel.

She said I love it. Angel if you love the living room let go to the kitchen. ok leave the way she follow me Angelo and Caroline behind her we walk in the kitchen angel month fell open I see angelo and Caroline cook. Angel said this kitchen is so beautiful I love this mansion. Angel this mansion is your too she look at me I nob.

We go sit down to eat I said before we eat I want to tell you what I said yesterday she look at me then Angelo to Caroline to Angelo back to me I decided to let you help but if I said you not go to done thing put you in big danger I mean it angel ok baby.

She jump out the chair to hug me and said ok I know something the mafia do is danger I get that,that why I learn martial art and with the thing you taught me long time ago I said Let eat now. After we down eat.we walk the the living room and sit down.

Caroline ask what you mean about Dylan taught you. She look at Caroline and said to her well in school I was get beat up Beacuse I did't know have to fighter, one day Dylan saw it he beat up the other guy before Angelo was born (damn right I beat up the guy I said to myself.)
that day we talk and hangout with his friend.angel stop and then said wait the guy yesterday is the friend at school. I said yes angel they are. She said That why they have eye wipe when they saw me. Caroline ask what happened after that? Angel said we get close that day I fell in love with him I did't have the gut to tell him that day damn that the day I fall in love with her I said to myself. but I was going to tell him when I beat my gut to do it. Then next day in school the same guy beat me again when Dylan was not there.when he come to school next day and saw me.           

I know he knew who it was. He walk to me with his friend behind him if my memory right john ask me are you all right.I said not really. after said that I found myself in Dylan arm she look at me I smile at her loving. Damn she remember everything I said to myself then he said I am teach you how to fighter to protect yourself I just nob at the time. Then we went to class he sit beside me each time on Saturday I stay at my friend summer house we go to the mall that day my friend save my ass she was the first one knew my crush name when I saw Dylan at the mall I frozen she look at what I was look at she ask is that he I said yes that is him I was going to kill her that day when she said he so fuck sexy I may take him from you. I said what!! He dont know about it yet. She said I was just joke about it she run from me to Dylan I run after her we was face to face to him. Damn hell your friend think I was sexy but my girl all I want.then Caroline ask what then.

Dylan ask me why I was run at her for she fix to tell him I cover her mouth and said she said a bad joke and said what you doing here he said 2 reason

1 reason get something for my friend the 2 reason I am look for you when I saw you in the mall. I didt know the friend he was talk about is me she look at me I smlie and wink at her Caroline ask what he gave you she blush in tear. What wrong with my girl now I said to myself.
He gave me a beautiful necklace but that motherfucker Lorenzo broke it in pieces I never took it off. That son of bitch my blood is boiling now.

I said angel I can get you a new one dont cry baby she just nob. Angelo ask why your friend save your ass angel said she lie to my parent saying I was in bed sleep but I was with Dylan at our family house that day. I meet yall parents your mom was pregnant with you and that day Dylan teach me to fighter Intel I have to move the day I was going tell him about the crush but move before I could.

Angelo and Caroline ask How long he teach you damn I don't remember how long I said to myself. angel said he teach me for 5 month I learned martial art for 5 year.

Angelo said damn 5 month with Dylan 5 year in martial art no wonder you kick hard. I laugh inside and angel laugh you thank your brother for that he kick my ass in the past Beacuse I was not sting enough yet Dylan was builing up my strength at the time and the martial art make me more strong then before I was get strong with Dylan before I move that 1 reason why learn martial art because I did't know where Dylan was at to teach me more I was look for him for 5 year.

then I move back to New York with Caroline 2 year ago still look for him Intel now.After angel tell them about everything I didt remember I do now I see angel  fell sleep on the couch I walk to her pick her up carry her to bed she mumble something I said shhh angel go back to sleep.

I put her in the bed kiss her on the head put her night clothes on set her alarm clock on the phone I go back downstairs to Caroline and Angelo. Angelo said you teach her good bro. Yeah I did. Angelo said Ok we go to Caroline. Oh you mean y'all go to do it now over the year. Caroline said yeah now Christina is happy now it my turn.

Then they left go back upstairs to my girl,my heart I walk up to the stairs then walk in the bedroom she still the way I left her I get out if my clothes but my boxes get in bed pull her to me and go to sleep.

Please vote and comments