Chapter Two

RECAP

Doug walks and smells food and saw Cassie was up and smiled. "Hey Cassie, did you sleep well?" He asked smiling and sitting next to her and wrapping and arm around her waist.

"Yeah, I did." She smiled at him and blushed a bit. "Thanks for asking."

"By the way Diana, breakfast smells amazing." Doug commented on Diana's cooking. And then whispered in Cassie's ear "How about we go to my house after words?"

Cassie looked at Doug and didn't know what she should say. Her face was all red and She didn't know if she should say anything or not. She liked Doug. But she wasn't sure on how much she really like him. She knew that he was sweet to her. She also felt some connection between them that was like binding them together. But no one knew that they were really soul mates. Diana looked over at the two when they didn't know that she was watching and looking over at them. Faye looked over too and didn't know what was going on between Doug and Cassie, but She thought that Chris wouldn't like it. Faye walked out of the kitchen and looks t Chris who was sitting up from the couch and watching T.V.

"Hey Chris." Faye said sitting said next to him.

"What do you want Faye?" Chris asked looking at her.

"Just wanted you to know that Doug is totally hitting on Cassie." Faye answered.

"Why would I care?" Chris asked.

"He asked her if she wanted to go to his house after breakfast." Faye answered.

"Faye, stop trying to tear this circle apart?" Adam said looking up from Diana's book of shadows.

"Well...Well, well, isn't the leader's boyfriend. Why do you care on what I do or not? You need me in this circle as much as you need a damn child of Black!" Faye hissed. "My mom told be what Black did. He was into the dark arts..and if it's true then Cassie, is not good for our circle!" Faye glared at him.

Diana walked out of the kitchen to leave Doug and Cassie alone in the kitchen while she went to check out what all the commotion was about in the living room. Diana saw that Sean was holding back Adam while Susan was holding back Faye from them two going at it. Diana looked around and just wished that Faye wouldn't start anything with them. Back in the kitchen with Doug and Cassie, Doug kept a nice tight hold around her waist. They didn't know that they were meant for each other. There was something that Doug thought that was just so amazing about Cassie. Cassie looked into his eyes, while Doug was looking back into her eyes. Then, that's when there was a certain connection between the two. There was a sliver cord that was around the two of them. They were soul mates and they knew it.

"I...What just happened?" Cassie asked Doug, hopping that he would know the answer.

"I don't know. This is something that hasn't happened with other girls I dated before." Doug answered.

"Maybe Diana knows." Cassie suggested hopping that maybe what they felt was in Diana's book of shadows.

"I hope so." Doug agreed with her.

The two of them got up from their seats and walked to where Diana was, she was in the living room with everyone else. Cassie tapped on Diana's shoulder hopping that would get her attention away from Faye. Diana turned around and looked at Cassie and Doug. Everyone looked at them and to Cassie it was a bit weird having everyone look at her. Faye didn't like the fact that Cassie had all the eyes on her.

"Cassie, is something wrong?" Diana asked.

"Yea..Doug and I saw this..." Cassie said, but she wasn't sure how to word it.