Chapter one

Prologue.

Cassie Blake. That girl had her life changed after she met one kid, Adam. She didn't even know that he was a witch, but he was. All of his friends were also witches. They had a circle of twelve. But with Cassie around it was a circle of thirteen. That wasn't right. Someone had to go someone thought. One day, there was an accident. Someone had pushed a sophomore girl down a flight of stairs before she could become part of the circle. The sophomore girl was Kori Henderson. Now that their circle wasn't completed they were going to be targets. The leader of the group,Diana Meade had said that they should have Cassie join since Cassie was one of them. No one really like that idea at first. It would complete the circle.

The Story

Diana was in charge of telling Cassie that she was a half-wtich. At that time no one thought that Cassie's dad was John Blackwell. No one knew that Cassie was a full witch. Diana had invited Cassie to spend the night with her at her house. Cassie agreed, of course wanting to be friends with Diana. She hopped that she didn't get anyone mad. Cassie was so tired that she fell asleep. Once she was asleep she had the weirdest dream that felt so real.

~Cassie's Dream~

Cassie was on a boat. Something about the boat felt weird. No one ever thought that some one would have thought that Cassie's dream are able to bring her to the past and to the future. Cassie was walking along the boat as she looked out and saw people get on. She spotted her mother and realized that this was the boat that someone was talking about to her saying that she was sorry to hear that her father was dead. Cassie saw her look at the boat and walk away. There was no way that she was going to her on to the boat. Cassie was walking around the boat and saw some of the other members of her mother's circle.

"Why aren't they getting off this boat? Someone sets it on fire" Cassie thought. Just then she bumps into someone and they look at her and she was shocked.

"You're not suppose to be here! Get off this boat!" The person said.

"What?" Cassie said.

"You are going to change fate, but you can't! There is no way you can change fate. This is what suppose to happen." The person said again.

"This is a dream I'm having" Cassie said.

"It's not a dream. You can travel back into time Cassie, it's one of the powers you. You are not a half-witch. You are a full fledged witch. Like everyone else in your circle."

"Not a dream? You mean I'm really here?! And I'm a full fledged witch!" Cassie said panicking.

"You have to jump off this boat and into the water and that's how you will wake up."

Cassie nodded and ran to get off the boat and jumped off the rain and into the water.

~End of Dream~

Cassie woke up coughing and it was hard for her to breath. She was over at Diana's house as Diana woke up and looked at her. "Cassie are you okay?" Diana asked walking kneeling next to Cassie.

"I...I had a really weird dream." Cassie said. "I was on the boat that killed some of your parents. But someone was talking to me, like they could see me. Telling me that I can travel back in time and that I wasn't a half-witch." Cassie said looking at Diana.

"Who's your dad then?" Diana asked sitting on the floor.

"She never said. I have to find out myself." Cassie said looking up at Diana. "She made me get off the boat and jumped into the water to wake myself up."