Ch.2 New Beginning

Alice Pov

Today is a new day for me and it's pretty cold today. Snow falling from the sky and I'm here trying to keep myself warm along with my two pups which I can't wait to hold them. I need to look for food in order to keep my baby healthy. So I let Anna took over and let her hunt for us while we just watch and learn. "Hey Anna? Well we be able to survive like this?" Not knowing if we can. I'm afraid my two pup won't make it along with me. "Alice don't say that. I promise I will keep you all safe Alice. I am your wolf for a reason. To protect you and guide you." I smile knowing how easy she can make me feel better. Anna was pretty good at hunting.

We caught a deer and cook it. Well of course for me I can't eat it raw which can be unhealthy for my pups even if we are werewolf after all. The sun was soon setting down. Anna growls through my head knowing danger is around us. "Alice! A rouge is near here!" She warm me. I became afraid thinking it can be Alex who came to look for me. Fear took over me and my body began to shake of fear and pain. I heard a snap and turn around to see a black wolf with green eyes looking at me growling. I move back holding on to my stomach to protect my pup. " P-please to harm us!" I cried out holding onto my stomach still. As I look into the black wolf green eyes I can see confuse and sadness. The wolf quickly went and change behind a tree. It seem to be a tall man who's at least 6'2 with blond hair and green eyes. I look down at my feet not knowing what he's going to do to me and my pups.

"What's your name?" While coming towards me. I was backing away scared he would harm my pups. "Don't be scared I won't hurt your pups or you. I'm Owen. Owen Light." He said with a small smile while his two dimples showing on both side. "How did you know that I was pregnant?" I ask him with a quiet voice. "I can hear the hearts." He said while sitting down on a log next to him. "O-ooh okay." I whisper. "You can trust him Alice. He won't hurt us. He will help us get stronger." Say Anna my wolf at the back of my mind. " why did you become a rouge while you are pregnant?" Owen ask curiously while looking at me with a small smile. " I-I had to run in order to save my pups. I was abuse for 18 years. My mate didn't want me and he rape me before he rejected me as his Luna." I didn't notice tears coming from my eyes. As I look up to Owen I can see anger and sadness in his green forest eyes. He didn't say anything back. "And you ? Why are you a rouge Owen? I-I'm Alice by the way." Giving him a small smile.

"Long story short I was disband from my pack few years ago because I wasn't strong. I was a weak person. Nobody's want a weak wolf like me to become a warrior." While looking at his hands.

"I'm sorry. You're not weak at all. They are just blind to see that in you. It takes a lot of effort to become strong. I want to become strong like a warrior too but I can't train right now because I still have my two pups inside of me." I smile while rubbing my stomach. I can hear Owen stomach growls and he blushes.

"If you are hungry you can eat some of our food. I don't mind sharing." I smile at him knowing he is always welcome to eat our food.

"A-are you sure? I don't want to take a pregnant woman food you know?" He chuckled and I laugh nodding to him it's okay to eat our food.

"Thank you Alice for being kind to a stranger you just meet a while ago." He day rubbing the back of his neck.

"You're welcome Owen I can't just stand seeing someone starving in front of me." I smile at him. I made a new friend today. To my surprise I didn't know that I will. "Well I gotta go back now. I'll probably visit if you are still here by then and thank you so much for the food miss Alice." He smile and take his hand out for me to shake it. I blush knowing he called me miss instead of Alice. I shook his hand and off he goes into the dark cold woods. I began to grab blankets to keep me warm from the night. For some reason I couldn't sleep.