Chapter 3: The life of Time

Just when Time got home,He was suddenly grabbed by his mother and was dragged upstairs.When they arrived at Times bedroom and said...

Time's mom:Take off your clothes now!I want more😍

When Time take his clothes except his boxers and shown his handsome looking body, his mom hold him down on the bed and started doing weird things to him.

(Sorry,I don't know what A man and woman would do on a bed sooo... Yea. Anyway back to the story.)

After about 2-3 hours of doing whatever,His father got home and went to his room and asked...

Time's dad:What the heck you doing to my woman boy!!! Sweety can you  please leave my and Time have some "man" business to talk about about.

After she leaves,his father abused him with punches and kicks and even made about ten big slashes on his back and waist.This went on for a full hour,though as soon as his father left him on the ground and shut the door;Time went and grabbed a knife to cut himself on his arms and legs,  where he let out nothing but tears in his eyes.When he went to take a shower, He could feel his body in pain and numb then a
after a shower he went bed,As he woke up at 1:00am in the morning he grabbed his blade called "The Master Sword" he went outside to train. After training for about 4 hours, he went back home and change into some clothes.Though he thought, about grabbing the hidden knife and give himself additional wounds which he did. On the way to class he met up with Fledge.

Fledge:Hey dude, have you been!?

Time remembered his days at home and let out tears, luckily for him he always had a hoodie on and so replied with a nod and telepathically spoke.

Time:(yea,it was great😢😭.Come let's go to class.)

Fledge nodded silently

When they arrived to class,they were greeted by a certain foursome girls.

All:Hey boys.

Fledge:Hey girls

Time waved his hand

Around them many guys grew more jealous of Fledge and Time, but held themselves back after what they saw what Time did to Groose. As the teacher was teaching,Fledge and Zelda noticed blood dripp out of Time which worried them.

At lunch on the lone tree,Zelda asked...

Zelda:Time you okay?I noticed blood coming out of you and you looked dizzy.

While Fledge was communicating with Time telepathically,Her friends asked worried.

All:What do you do mean by that Zelda?

Zelda:I noticed blood coming out of his arms,legs and back during class.

Her friends looked in shocked and worried for Time.

Fledge:He said, he got it from training too hard.He also said that, his training can be too intenses sometimes.

Zelda:Please be careful Time, I- I mean we were worried about you.she said with her face bright red.

The girls noticed this and planned something.

Minda:So Time,Fledge, do two want hang out with us on a Saturday😏?

Lana:Yea, that way we'll know Time better😃.

Both nodded

Time skipping to Saturday

During those last 3 days, Time's mom has been continuing the weird acts on her adopted son.As well as his father abusive acts have gotten far worse than Time expected to be. Plus his training is becoming More and more intense each day.

The end for chapter 3 sorry if it's short  but I am not doing any longer or shorter chapters
But anyway I hope you enjoy 😊