10.

I didn't know what to do when I saw him fall down so suddenly. I had just looked a second ago and seen him fine as he hummed to strong and he was smiling. Next thing I know, I hear fans screaming. It wasn't the good screaming though. I head one say, "HARRY LOOK BEHIND YOU. SOMETHING IS WRONG." I heard another shout, "HE LOOKS EXTREMELY SICK. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HIM." At first I was so confused. I'm naive sometimes. But I did listen to them and I did turn around and I did see him about to land face first on the stage ground. I didn't even think, I just ran. I just ran to him, and managed to catch him as soon as he went limp. There I was, holding him, the little angel, my Louis. I looked back to the crowd. Some of the fans were screaming. Others were crying hysterically. Some others were in utter shock, with jaws dropped and unable to move. I looked to see if the other boys were there. Niall and Zayn were both no where in sight, leaving Liam rushing over to me and Louis. It took me a minute to realize I was crying hysterically too. I put my hands on my head and sighed a raspy sigh. Rivers of tears poured from my eyes. I couldn't control myself. Louis had just fainted. So life threatening. Liam tried to calm me down. I heard him say, "Harry, we have to help him before things get even more out of hand okay? You grab his top half and I'll grab his other half." I shook my head hastily and took my hands and jammed my fingernails into Louis' bony shoulders. It was an accident though. He was so small and bony I wasn't used to having to have such a gentle grip, and especially in this chaos. I watched as Liam grabbed him from his waist. I gulped. Liam looked frightened and alarmed when he realized he had dug his fingernails deep into Louis' paper skin. He unhooked his fingernails and put a more gentle grip on him. Liam looked up to me with a concerned look on his face. "This is insane Harry. This is absolutely nuts." I couldn't find the words to speak. My throat was raw. We both rushed as we carried Louis backstage. We set him on the couch. Niall and Zayn both got up from where they were sitting. They were just as scared as I was. "I called an ambulance. It's pretty far away but it's on it way." Niall coughed. Zayn seemed to take notice into the red stain on Louis' shirt where Louis' hip was and where Liam had hurt him. I shivered. Zayn went over. He was about to pull off Louis' shirt when I stopped him. "Please stop it Zayn." Zayn looked confused and shocked. "What do you mean?" He acquired. "Don't take his shirt off. Please. You won't like what you see...." "Harry, I know this is hard for you, but you have to trust me. We have to put pressure to it and check for any other wounds." Zayn's words pierced me right in my heart. "He's right," Liam barged in, "we are trying to help Lou." I knew there was no way out of this. I sighed and smacked my face. "Okay, but you are going to freak out. I couldn't get a hold of myself when I saw his body. Just be ready." They nodded gingerly. The voice in my head was begging them to stop. I didn't look, but I heard a terrible screech come from Niall, and a huge gasp come from Zayn, and a growl come from Liam. I looked back up. There the three were, standing over Louis. Louis had no shirt on, so his skeleton-like body was now on display. The hip wound was still bleeding badly, but the boys didn't seem to be looking at that. On Louis' ribs and stomach, some type of color had been visible, like it was makeup. Concerned, Liam licked his fingers and started to rub off the substance. What ended up being was terrifying. Purplish/red marks grazed his stomach all over and his ribs. I gasped. I had not seen this yet. I stepped forward and ran a hand on Louis' fragile skin. I could feel every slash under my fingers. I flinched. I started to wonder how all of this was happening so fast. I wanted to know why. I felt myself began to break down and fall to the ground. All of a sudden I felt Niall and Zayn hug me. I looked up to see Liam still looking down at Louis, tapping his foot. "We need to get his shirt back on. The ambulance will be here any second." Zayn called out to Liam. Then, terror struck me like lightning. I squirmed out of Niall's grip, who was still hugging me. "Guys the ambulance is outside." Niall called out to us. "I want to carry him." I said out of no where. I grabbed Louis and just cradled him in my arms. I never wanted to let him go, ever. We walked outside and I handed Louis over to the paramedics. They put him on a stretcher and pulled him inside the ambulance. One of the paramedics turned to us. "Do any of you guys want to ride with? Just one though." All the boys looked at me. "Me." I said without a doubt and I jumped in the ambulance with Louis. "We are going to take a car and follow you guys. We will go tell the fans it's an emergency." The boys called out. I nodded and I looked down at Louis. His beautiful face that sunk in now always made me cry. His baby blue eyes that used to be the brightest blue on the planet, now were just a blue/gray color. I shook my head. I flung tears from my eyes. I hugged Louis. "How did I end up here?" I whispered to myself.
----------------------------------------------
Hi guys! Did I trick you? I switched to this type of POV for this chapter because I feel like It will help with what the characters feel. But next chapter will switch back to the previous POV. Idk, maybe I'll randomly mix it up throughout the fanfic. Thanks for reading guys! Love you guys a bunch:)