Birthday Party

En başından başla

"Dear Izuku, I created this babies just for you! These babies of mine are created for you to deal with weights and improve your body posture and movements. Also, it will help you to increase the defense of your hero costume and absorb some great damage from unexpected attacks! If you noticed how did I found your address? Simple! I hacked the system of U.A to find your address and to give this to you. Sorry if I can't come but this is the only way that I can show you my friendship towards you. Hope you like it and Happy 17th Birthday, Izuku Midoriya!" Hatsume wrote on the note behind the vest.

"I knew it!!" Hatsume exclaimed.

"Hatsume, if I found out that you will hack some systems at U.A, then you will be kicked out from the school automatically. Are we clear on this?" Nezu warned.

"Yes sir! And I will not do it of course!" Hatsume happily replied.

"Hey how about us! Didn't any of us from 1-A celebrated Izuku's birthday?!" Kirishima asked in disbelief.

"Actually, there are some from 1-A. And those are the people that you didn't expect." Garou said.

"This is not a worse birthday party, I think." Izuku smiled as he opened another small box from the package and he found it as a key for a car. He pressed the button on it and he heard a sound from a car outside the gate of their house as he looked for it, his eyes widened in happiness as he received a hyper car from his dad.

 He pressed the button on it and he heard a sound from a car outside the gate of their house as he looked for it, his eyes widened in happiness as he received a hyper car from his dad

(I have changed the car from the story of silverlion12k so that changes will be applied.)

"Woaah! Dad, your the best!" Izuku cheered as he approached the Koegnigsegg Jesko and he test drives it as well.

"Even no one came for his birthday, he received gifts that every birthday party celebrant can't afford." Thirteen said.

"That car is so fast you know! It is so rare to see that kinds of car in Japan!" Snipe added.

"That car also is one of my favorites!" Kaminari and Sero exclaimed.

After Izuku keeped his car and gifts, Inko just arrived from work as she calls Izuku to announce that she is home.

"Izuku, I'm home!" Inko happily shouted.

"Oh hi, mom." Izuku simply said.

"That sadness from him makes me down." Inko said.

"Us too." Momo added.

Inko saw at Izuku's eyes that he celebrates his birthday again without life and energy on it. Izuku started to march back towards his room when suddenly, the doorbell rang once again.